Official WONDER WOMAN Thread

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:ohlawd:
This shyt is in my Playlist along with the Hans Zimmer drums from Begins, TDK, TDKR, MOS and The Amazing Spider-Man 2. I stay with a Theme playing, Christopher Drake is a Mastermind with some of his Work too. :mindblown: by those Chords.:whew:

That mobassa chase theme:ohlawd: Hans Zimmer keeps putting in work. Also that man of steel soundtrack.

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
People are really in here bytching because we are having a discussion about film scores in the fukking film room.:skip:

They wouldn't be bytching if the argument wasn't damn near unanimous that a certain franchise's scores are shytting on the other one.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Point I'm making is, the score by itself can standalone and is just as important to the movie as anything else. So cats dismissing the score argument as "poo poo" are definitely underestimating it. That movie wouldn't work without that score. Much like Halloween. Or even terminator. Music is extremely important to movies and shouldn't be underplayed.

That said you need to stop dropping them Avengers shyts breh they're half past terrible:russ:

Damn i can't be mean like that. Look they're generic to me. if you fukk with them, cool man thats all that matters
Yes you can Marty :Evilone:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
They wouldn't be bytching if the argument wasn't damn near unanimous that a certain franchise's scores are shytting on the other one.
People aren't allowed to disagree? And really it isn't the 'usual suspects' DC stans complain about being Marvel Stans. But guess what? They get labeled as such anyway. lol

Conz

Superstar
Daps
not for nothing, but the only reason score is a topic of discussion is because so far there's really nothing else to possibly hype

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
not for nothing, but the only reason score is a topic of discussion is because so far there's really nothing else to possibly hype

Or because cats like the music though? Doesn't have to be about nothing to hype. The music works and someone of course brought up marvel and here we are.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Or because cats like the music though? Doesn't have to be about nothing to hype. The music works and someone of course brought up marvel and here we are.
Marvel was brought up because someone disagreed with someone else and was then labeled a ' Marvel Stan'. But I'll let you tell it. :sas2:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
of course they fukkin did, that's never gonna end. they go hand in hand.

Yeah so thats how it became a topic of discussion, not because there's nothing else to be hype about. Cats like what they saw, others don't. it is what it is.

But then it did become a larger discussion of music in film in general and why its important, which is probably a separate discussion though

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Salty as fukk :dead:

Like it physically pains them to see anything DC get praised so they have to get mad and throw shade.

They just can't stand it.
Saying you don't like something in a certain movie makes you salty as fukk? Wow. Only praise is allowed for DC stuff I guess. And this is the guy who took a shot at Marvel scores to prop up his point when no one even mentioned them.