Behind You
And nobody would know about the wonder woman one if they didn't keep using it
When-People-Tell-You-Going-Bed-9-pm-Lame.gif

Manuel Hot Pepper Lopez

cac this, cac that, c00n this c00n that
Daps
Reppin
-------------------------
Stan wars :hhh:...I will never understand it. A comic book movie is a comic book movie, who cares what company makes it? All I know is that Batman vs Superman should have been the GOAT and was barely respectable. If they couldn't get a movie with the 2 biggest heroes of all time right, I don't know what chance WW has

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Stan wars :hhh:...I will never understand it. A comic book movie is a comic book movie, who cares what company makes it? All I know is that Batman vs Superman should have been the GOAT and was barely respectable. If they couldn't get a movie with the 2 biggest heroes of all time right, I don't know what chance WW has

I've never understood the gang mentality when it comes to comic books period. I've gone & supported damn near every single one from both companies that I thought were worthwhile. You know, like any other movie. shyt is just gravy because I'm a huge fan of the comic book medium as a whole thanks to my Uncle supplying me with comics before I could even read.

Then again, I'm glad I don't get it, it's probably why I'm one of the few who enjoyed the Spawn film. :mjcry:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Ironically... this stance in the eyes of some just made you a "Marvel Stan"

:bryan:

Martha

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
These people in here saying "0-4" like it's a fact lol and most people liked Man of Steel; these Marvel stans are fukking weirdos and I have to be honest, they remind me of the nerds on YouTube you see reviewing these movies with their Cheeto dust fingerprints :scusthov:
Bashing of DC Movies isn't going out of Style any time soon :manny: even if they're Perfect from Start to Finish. Marvel has been feeding the World much longer and more so of course Fans refuse to bite the hand that feeds them. DC Fans can't even express their gratuity for Future DC Projects, the Hate is so far ahead it's just pointless to even deny it. I'll admit that The DCEU can't Level Up with The MCU when it comes to the Box Office Sales however, I just don't care to lose any Sleep over Marvel Heads telling me MOS, BVS was Complete Ass because I already know that I liked both of those Films. SS is a :heh: totally different story so :yeshrug: ...and I don't make it my Daily Objective to mention Iron Man 3, Age Of Ultron, Spider-Man 3, Hulk, etc. as Marvel's Ls, I just let it breathe :ufdup: for the Culture.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I've never understood the gang mentality when it comes to comic books period. I've gone & supported damn near every single one from both companies that I thought were worthwhile. You know, like any other movie. shyt is just gravy because I'm a huge fan of the comic book medium as a whole thanks to my Uncle supplying me with comics before I could even read.

Then again, I'm glad I don't get it, it's probably why I'm one of the few who enjoyed the Spawn film. :mjcry:

I liked it too breh. I haven't seen it in forever tho

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Bashing of DC Movies isn't going out of Style any time soon :manny: even if they're Perfect from Start to Finish. Marvel has been feeding the World much longer and more so of course Fans refuse to bite the hand that feeds them. DC Fans can't even express their gratuity for Future DC Projects, the Hate is so far ahead it's just pointless to even deny it. I'll admit that The DCEU can't Level Up with The MCU when it comes to the Box Office Sales however, I just don't care to lose any Sleep over Marvel Heads telling me MOS, BVS was Complete Ass because I already know that I liked both of those Films. SS is a :heh: totally different story so :yeshrug: ...and I don't make it my Daily Objective to mention Iron Man 3, Age Of Ultron, Spider-Man 3, Hulk, etc. as Marvel's Ls, I just let it breathe :ufdup: for the Culture.

Still wish the iron man 3 slander here would stop but it's cool

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Ironically... this stance in the eyes of some just made you a "Marvel Stan"

:bryan:

Martha

You're still trying to get that Martha thing over? :hhh:

the worst part is that the Martha scene actually makes complete sense unless you're a fukking retard which these days.... it's hard to tell :huhldup: :pachaha: