Official WONDER WOMAN Thread

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
:beli:
Wouldn't nobody know where the fukk any of those themes came from without having the movie title listed in the vid description.
That Thor one sounds like some bootleg shyt from a montage scene in The Hobbit.
And nobody would know about the wonder woman one if they didn't keep using it

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

That's how a theme becomes synonymous with a character along with being distinct. The ones you posted sound like temp music for any generic action movie. That's why I love the Doc strange music because it sounds like it belongs to him. It has a personality to it. It's telling the most memorable marvel music is the guardians soundtrack not the guardians score. We all associate 60s 70s and 80s music with guardians and associate AC/DC with iron man. The rest of it may as well be white noise

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
That's how a theme becomes synonymous with a character along with being distinct. The ones you posted sound like temp music for any generic action movie. That's why I love the Doc strange music because it sounds like it belongs to him. It has a personality to it. It's telling the most memorable marvel music is the guardians soundtrack not the guardians score. We all associate 60s 70s and 80s music with guardians and associate AC/DC with iron man. The rest of it may as well be white noise
That and the WW theme instantly stuck out.

Like it was perfectly placed in bvs.

It could never be used again and as soon as I heard it I would think wonder woman for the rest of my life.

If you told me the shyt above was used in die hard 5 I'd believe you.

Uno

Superstar
Daps
:laff: Stop posting please. Your last couple post smh you really thought you were making good points
pQxtuKq.png

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Hate to break it to you but Wonder Woman isn't American :francis:

It's like these nikkas came in a line and all posted the same "Movie is trash" shyt back to back to back :russ:

Can't make this up

:beli:

Is Wonder woman an American comic strip or nah?

Still not watching it. :umad:

Even if I got free tickets. :umad:

Hope it bombs at the box office.

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
These people in here saying "0-4" like it's a fact lol and most people liked Man of Steel; these Marvel stans are fukking weirdos and I have to be honest, they remind me of the nerds on YouTube you see reviewing these movies with their Cheeto dust fingerprints :scusthov:
they are awful human beings, each and everyone of them