Official WONDER WOMAN Thread

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they are hiding gal gadot

Yup, it's inarguable at this point. Every fukking trailer they release for this movie she has the fewest lines. The only worry I've ever had with this movie was Gal Gadot's acting and they seem to keep making it a point to show as little of her acting as possible.

The action scenes that she's in have been great, but once she starts talking :scusthov:

If Patty Jenkins can make a good movie working around Gadot's acting she should get some consideration for an Oscar or some shyt.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Yall gonna get enough of taking those test screenings as the gospel. The last Fantastic Four Movie, Green Lantern, and Batman v Superman all got "Rave reviews" from early test screenings.

Who's saying that? We were using them to confirm plot beats which will most likely stay the same by the time of release. Also BvS never had a test screening, same with F4.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
the WW theme is fukkin awful, BUT unlike every other superhero movie, it's doing its job, b/c i instantly know what it is already. i don't know if i could even pick the Avengers theme out of a lineup.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
What's up with nikkas complaining about acting in CBMs :what:

Until an actor gets nominated for best actor/actress or the screenwriters nominated for best screenplay then I could care less as long as they get the job done. I don't like Thor movies not because I think Hemsworth is a shytty actor but because the movies are average to :trash: you'd think we're suppose to be watching Oscar bait CBMs :heh:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
What's up with nikkas complaining about acting in CBMs :what:

Until an actor gets nominated for best actor/actress or the screenwriters nominated for best screenplay then I could care less as long as they get the job done. I don't like Thor movies not because I think Hemsworth is a shytty actor but because the movies are average to :trash: you'd think we're suppose to be watching Oscar bait CBMs :heh:
Gal was great in bvs. People just looking for anything to nitpick.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
:russ: This score talk. Few of these comic book flicks have great or memorable scores to me. Doc strange is the first marvel flick with a score I loved and didn't seem bland. So hopefully they continue that trend.

Trailer is dope let's get to the movie
I feel like I should have luthors theme autoplay while people read my posts.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ: This score talk. Few of these comic book flicks have great or memorable scores to me. Doc strange is the first marvel flick with a score I loved and didn't seem bland. So hopefully they continue that trend.

Trailer is dope let's get to the movie
It sounded like standard Marvel orchestra fluff to me :ld:

I dug the Batman vs Superman score and thought it was different from the usual

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Gal Gadot is an average actress at best, but this might actually work for WW - anyone who knows the comics knows she's akward as fukk around human beings, that's what sets her apart from Clark (who shares human frailties/insecurities) and Bruce (who mastered pretending to be whatever he needs to be).

WW is supposed to be a bit :francis::stopitslime: and :scust: at human beings.

All Gal REALLY needs to sell is that she's confident/cocky as fukk while everyone around her is :shaq:, which is like her one strength as an actress. At the same time she needs to be a bit offbeat /slower than the "human" actors and not share in their emotional ranges - which is her weakness as an actress (at least in the movies I've seen her in).

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Theme music is 1000% percent better than most of the other stuff that we get for scores.

They don't make them like they used to man. I don't get it. Even for the dark knight trilogy I was never a fan of batmans theme but joker and bane?:banderas:

Last edited: