Family
tina-guo.jpg.500.jpg

:noah: I wanna fukk her while the theme plays

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
trailer was cool but i've yet to be blown away by any of the WW trailers. Maybe thats a good thing tho because i was blown away by the BvS trailer at one point and the same about suicide squad. So maybe DC being lowkey with this one and it'll wind up being a "surprise hit" instead of a disappointment. Theme is still gahbage tho and for some reason im super nervous about this ares shyt. They dont show him in any of the trailers (yet again could be a good thing) but they keep showing ol dude like he's in the flick a lot. I hope it doesnt be something where the human villain takes up all the screen time even tho diana should be able to blow thru him like he's nothing. Guess i'll have to wait and see

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
trailer was cool but i've yet to be blown away by any of the WW trailers. Maybe thats a good thing tho because i was blown away by the BvS trailer at one point and the same about suicide squad. So maybe DC being lowkey with this one and it'll wind up being a "surprise hit" instead of a disappointment. Theme is still gahbage tho and for some reason im super nervous about this ares shyt. They dont show him in any of the trailers (yet again could be a good thing) but they keep showing ol dude like he's in the flick a lot. I hope it doesnt be something where the human villain takes up all the screen time even tho diana should be able to blow thru him like he's nothing. Guess i'll have to wait and see

Ares' identity is a big plot twist, it's not who you think it is...

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
It's the truth

It's a generic ass theme.

You guys like it because it's in the Avengers not because of the theme itself. It's not catchy,original or interesting.

It is catchy you can whistle the theme and everything... :mjgrin: not every theme has to be overwhelming I mean spawn didnt even have a theme, neither did catwoman, hell xmen had their opening theme and i forget about it... shyt batman has alot of good ones that are still memorable today...

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Yall have to admit as good as the Marvel movies are the soundtracks are bland as hell. I remember nothing about them and they always seem to be drowned out by dialogue. People just straight up talk over it like its elevator music.
I would just say under used. Check out the "Action Avengers' promo it really brings it out and makes you remember it actually is original, interesting and reminds you of seeing the movie for the first time. The Wonder Woman theme is better, but I like both.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
The theme might be good, but it really does feel unnecessarily out of place in every single trailer. The tone and atmosphere of the trailer completely clashes with the up-tempo action theme.

Anyway, I don't get the vibe that we need to expect anything special out of this movie, just some decent blockbuster fare with good action. But with three trash movies in the DCU so far, that's still a move in the right direction.