Official WONDER WOMAN Thread

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most of the characters in wonder woman, including Ares, are a part of greek mythology.

Thank you..I don't know much about the character beyond....I appreciate, my plan before the movie dropped was to read up on her more

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
... you guys read the rumored plot leak? :patrice:

Here's a cat answering a bunch of questions from a test screening from Saturday. It's detailed and apparently that rumored leak is fanfic mixed with real shyt that started on NeoGAF. He address it in here, also this dude hates all the DCEU movies outside of this one :heh:

tRD15nJcNVN0W2RIMurmppS23QJjMxUcFm0x_Su-ITU.jpg

CRAiNIbPoDSamDBvGhPPCRgwKnZVI3RJGhJOcXkdd8E.jpg

Last edited:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Here's a cat answering a bunch of questions from a test screening from Saturday. It's detailed and apparently that rumored leak is fanfic mixed with real shyt that started on NeoGAF. He address it in here, also this dude hates all the DCEU movies outside of this one :heh:

Reason number 5080 why you should pay no attention to rumors. Keep telling everyone here but no one listens

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
I'm sold D.C. Seems to be getting it together l, not surprised bout the slow mo overuse since Snyder loves dat shyt for some odd reason

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Isnt wonder woman directed by someone else tho?!!?:jbhmm:
Yea but I think Snyder had some input on the film, the fighting stuff looks like his work, Similar to mos scenes. I cld be wrong tho lol

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Yea but I think Snyder had some input on the film, the fighting stuff looks like his work, Similar to mos scenes. I cld be wrong tho lol

Same fight/stunt choreographer from his movies but i wouldn't be surprised if they scale the slo mo back by release since it was the main thing people noticed but hopefully they don't take all the responses from the test audiences to heart. Most of the time the GA doesn't know what they're talking about :mjlol:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
DC does nothing right according to thecoli. Y'all champion that wackass spider reboot corn but bash anything DC and Snyder related.

Watch aquaman and wonder woman be great movies that get panned

Uno

Superstar
Daps

Saw he gave it an 8/10. I successfully skipped every other answer

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
DC does nothing right according to thecoli. Y'all champion that wackass spider reboot corn but bash anything DC and Snyder related.

Watch aquaman and wonder woman be great movies that get panned

Not exactly true... alot of people was pleasantly surprised at how good batman was in BvS... :ld: I know I was...