Official WONDER WOMAN Thread

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
JL is already wrapped and I'm sure it was pretty expensive. They have no other movies currently in production so I think if they give up it will be after that. Good window right there to call it over.

Naw Aquaman is shooting in March, in Australia and Harley's movie most likely in the Summer. WB isn't going to reboot because they have no Franchises that make money like DC movies currently, plus they spent too much money already on these projects. Plus they would have to pay everyone involved with these projects even though the movies wouldn't made.

Remember according to George Miller, JL Mortal lost 220M+ for the company and they didn't film one scene :damn: i'm pretty sure WB wants to avoid a situation like that

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
JL is already wrapped and I'm sure it was pretty expensive. They have no other movies currently in production so I think if they give up it will be after that. Good window right there to call it over.
So it's really up to JL? Cause you know if this flops but JL is a hit they won't shut down a thing

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Naw Aquaman is shooting in March, in Australia and Harley's movie most likely in the Summer. WB isn't going to reboot because they have no Franchises that make money like DC movies currently, plus they spent too much money already on these projects. Plus they would have to pay everyone involved with these projects even though the movies wouldn't made.

Remember according to George Miller, JL Mortal lost 220M+ for the company and they didn't film one scene :damn: i'm pretty sure WB wants to avoid a situation like that
:dahell:How did they lose that much on a film that was never shot?

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
:dahell:How did they lose that much on a film that was never shot?

I believe they had to pay taxes to shoot in Australia, the wardrobe, securing locations, building sets, paying all the actors/crew, it was delayed more than once, and was moved to Canada from Australia after the writer's strike stopped production.

Last edited:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wait? So they got 6months left and you saying they haven't completed not even a 3rd..... yet alone a 6th of the movie yet?:ohhh:

Just only the few scenes from trailers but nothing more?:dwillhuh:

She pregnant and this movie drops in 6 months, are the that behind in schedule and will they really make they release date?:picard:

lol what?...i've read this like 3 times and i'm still confused as hell lol....been a while brotha, how you doing? how's the fam?

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
lol what?...i've read this like 3 times and i'm still confused as hell lol....been a while brotha, how you doing? how's the fam?

Lol..... It's all good!!

Where you been my G?

It's like you, me, and Yo Yo started this shyt (Bunny vs Mouse Wars)..... and man has it took a life of its own:mjlol:

The Fam great though...

Both real life and Marvel Fam:lolbron:

How bout you?

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
You know what's funny in that video is that Tiffany :noah: works for DC :heh:

Seems like shot from the other broad which is why it looks like Tiffany was gonna deck her ass :dead:

OT: I actually watched some of this and jeez that Sasha broad is a bytch. She told breh that he didn't like a movie :what: and called his daughter a bytch :wtf:

Last edited:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol..... It's all good!!

Where you been my G?

It's like you, me, and Yo Yo started this shyt (Bunny vs Mouse Wars)..... and man has it took a life of its own:mjlol:

The Fam great though...

Both real life and Marvel Fam:lolbron:

How bout you?

i've been around, just commenting on movies here and there, and avoiding yall dc vs marvel shyt lol....

that's a beautiful thing...lol at marvel fam....hand over fist aka disney is making a killing...with star wars, marvel, the live action remakes, pixar, and whatever else they throw out, they not gonna stop cashing them checks....

me and the fam are good man...just trying to maintain and enjoy this thing called life...

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
You know what's funny in that video is that Tiffany :noah: works for DC :heh:

Seems like shot from the other broad which is why it looks like Tiffany was gonna deck her ass :dead:

OT: I actually watched some of this and jeez that Sasha broad is a bytch. She told breh that he didn't like a movie :what: and called his daughter a bytch :wtf:

Sasha doesn't mean it it's just her personality is aggressive lol schmoeville (the fans of schmoes) are always divided in the comments sbout her. A lot hate her though :mjlol: