Official WONDER WOMAN Thread

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Just watched a youtube. While it does not sound like a terrible movie I was hoping for something a little better. Still going to see this in the theater tho.

Read my post at the top and remember it's a test screening. They could change the movie 360 if they wanted by June

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Y'all reviewing the movie based on a post off reddit now :mjlol:

"Loved the first act comments but it lost me a bit in the second act comments, third act comments picked up but it was too late for me. Overall 7/10, better than the comments I read for BvS but my fav is still the leaked comments about MoS before it came out.

Looking forward to the Justice League prescreening reddit comments:troll:"

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Y'all reviewing the movie based on a post off reddit now :mjlol:

"Loved the first act comments but it lost me a bit in the second act comments, third act comments picked up but it was too late for me. Overall 7/10, better than the comments I read for BvS but my fav is still the leaked comments about MoS before it came out.

Looking forward to the Justice League prescreening reddit comments:troll:"

Again. Don't listen to internet rumors. I feel like dmx in this place sometimes.

"But you don't hear me tho"

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Basically the only thing you should trust is the final product. Test screenings give you an idea of the movie but it likely won't be the same movie in theaters for better or worse.

Halloween test screenings said the movie was trash. Jaws too :manny:

Cats want to form their own opinions or nah?

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Again. Don't listen to internet rumors. I feel like dmx in this place sometimes.

"But you don't hear me tho"

It's :mindblown: to me why someone would even read that shyt.

Imagine going into Empire like "the Vader revelation better be as tense as Cockmeatsandwich1976 said it was :aicmon:
" or Godfather II like "meh I guess I'll watch it but killing Fredo? Corny :camby:"

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
It's :mindblown: to me why someone would even read that shyt.

Imagine going into Empire like "the Vader revelation better be as tense as Cockmeatsandwich1976 said it was :aicmon:
" or Godfather II like "meh I guess I'll watch it but killing Fredo? Corny :camby:"
Why we treating this like it is or even has a chance to be Empire? We all know that's likely not the case.
Look at the trailer, we know what's gonna happen generally. What's wrong with having more possible details?

Conz

Superstar
Daps
all i know is that if... yes, IF, relax dudes... if the rumor about the movie opening and closing with a framing device of Wonder Woman emailing her story is true... jesus christ, man. that can't be true can it? Just picturing that in my head cracks me up.

"To whom it may concern. My name is Diana, and this is my story..."