Official WONDER WOMAN Thread

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
damn i hope this isn't true i'm so hyped for this but lookin back at the dceu and the rumors and actual performances afterwards (except MOS :noah: ) these rumors seem to be somewhat legit in some regards.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
wouldnt be a DC movie without a negative rumor story...the day the rumor is positive, that's when i'm get worried lol....

day 1

edit: just hit me why that insider shyt just 'leaked' now, even though the movie dont come out for 6 more months....wasnt this the 3rd most anticipated movie of the year?....gotta knock it down some lol...

Wait? So they got 6months left and you saying they haven't completed not even a 3rd..... yet alone a 6th of the movie yet?:ohhh:

Just only the few scenes from trailers but nothing more?:dwillhuh:

She pregnant and this movie drops in 6 months, are the that behind in schedule and will they really make they release date?:picard:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
:usure:

:gucci: But that was in the article in question breh
To be fair that lady is passing information she heard from an unnamed 'DC Insider'. So it is anonymous criticism, but really if the movie is actually good this article will be forgotten.
Click bait articles about the quality of a movie do not effect the actual quality of the movie.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
To be fair that lady is passing information she heard from an unnamed 'DC Insider'. So it is anonymous criticism, but really if the movie is actually good this article will be forgotten.
Click bait articles about the quality of a movie do not effect the actual quality of the movie.

:lolbron:

Daps
Why not?....Look at the track record...nothing but duds.:heh:

Sheeiiiittt...I was EXPECTING this:hubie:
I loved the DVD extended cut of BvS with the exception of Lex Luthor. I thought suicide squad was trash on second extended cut watch. Deadshot, Harley Quinn and Amanda Waller carried the film but it was too much of a clusterfukk and corny CGI villains.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
If this flops will D.C. Bite the bullet and full reboot or do they chug along with batsman and the rest of the planned solo flicks

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
If this flops will D.C. Bite the bullet and full reboot or do they chug along with batsman and the rest of the planned solo flicks

JL is already wrapped and I'm sure it was pretty expensive. They have no other movies currently in production so I think if they give up it will be after that. Good window right there to call it over.