Official WONDER WOMAN Thread

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
I just listened to her theme song. Way better that the Sup one what do you do when you aren't saving the world or whatever it was called which is dope too.

BvS totally sold me on Wonder Woman in this universe. I don't care what anybody else says her cameo in that last battle was the greatest part of that whole movie. She was straight savage on Doomsday. I'm checking for this just off those scenes.

Really appreciated how strong they had her. I didn't expect that, thought she would be tripping over branches in forest while Batman saved the day.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
That shyt looks fukking dope. I still wish she was bigger but she's damn near perfect. Looks way better than all the DCEU films that have dropped thus far.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Imagine if Thor 1 and Captain America First Avenger dropped AFTER the Avengers 1.

This movie should've came out BEFORE bvs. and Batfleck should've dropped BEFORE BvS.

I can't go see this off principle alone. Movie looks like a Marvel knockoff. I honesly like the direction they took with Wonder Woman. Wasn't really feeling the actress at first but she does look the part :manny:

This trailer (and the justice league one) drop is insulting to me (and an act of desperation). They try to suck people in with slow mo CGI, and action. They didn't take the time to actually properly introduce, not the characters (because we all know who they are) but their VISION. Everything seems like an in the moment rushed cash grab.