Official WONDER WOMAN Thread

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Not even Suicide Squad?

He doesn't like the "Marvel tone" whatever that means :mjlol: he wants all the DC movies dark af

Can someone explain to me why they're setting this film primarily in World War 1 instead of World War 2. Wonder Woman made her debut in World War 2 so what's up with the change?

Because there hasn't been a lot of WW1 movies made compared to WW2. Diana was born before any of the Wars so it makes sense

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Can someone explain to me why they're setting this film primarily in World War 1 instead of World War 2. Wonder Woman made her debut in World War 2 so what's up with the change?

Probably trying to avoid comparisons to the first Cap flick.

This was a great trailer btw, I think this is where Marvel can take their first L because they had ample opportunity to drop a female superhero flick ahead of DC and they squandered the opportunity. And although I'll have to see more of the story to determine how well they tell it, the action looks absolutely incredible.:whoo:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
:whoo:

shyt looks legit.

It could be interesting if Suicide Squad and this end up being more acclaimed than B v S was.

The theme reminds me so much of 'Immigrant Song' by Led Zeppelin.

Also :blessed: at the fact that everything isn't in muted shades of grey.
Guarantee they both do since people hated Snyder doing BVS in the first place. Quote me on that one. WW and SS will have critical and financial success across the board just off the fact that Snyder isn't involved.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
"Those" type of Fans wouldn't shut the fukk up about Cap doing WW2 first if they did that. Movie still looks great though and WW1 hasn't been done too much in cinema period:ehh: