Official WONDER WOMAN Thread

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can someone explain to me why they're setting this film primarily in World War 1 instead of World War 2. Wonder Woman made her debut in World War 2 so what's up with the change?

They cannot make it TOO much like 1st Avenger :yeshrug:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Guarantee they both do since people hated Snyder doing BVS in the first place. Quote me on that one. WW and SS will have critical and financial success across the board just off the fact that Snyder isn't involved.

For what it's worth, Snyder was one of the writers on WW. :yeshrug:

Daps
This feel like this is what 1st Avenger should of been..... thank goad Winter Soldier & Civil War made up forget how slow and uneven 1st Avenger was. I hope, based off this trailer that it'll be straight dopeness throughout.
Cap 1 was solid but toooo bland, this has that epic scale and feel to it while staying grounded and dipped in lore.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
I wish people would stop saying he fukked up BvS.

I'm not going to front - I wasn't a fan of the movie for a few reasons, but he has a decent enough eye for making things look good on the big screen - he just lacks in the storytelling aspects IMO. I'm fine with him working as part of a committee on their films though.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trailer is dope I believe it will do big numbers because women and their daughters will go along with men

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
I'm not going to front - I wasn't a fan of the movie for a few reasons, but he has a decent enough eye for making things look good on the big screen - he just lacks in the storytelling aspects IMO. I'm fine with him working as part of a committee on their films though.

I still trust him if he gets the right script. To me his visuals suit comic book movies better than any other big name director.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Liked everything except the slo motion action and I hope she is fighting something more dangerous than German soldiers. Otherwise, shyt looks tight. Gal sounds like she is decent enough acting wise and looks great in the action scenes. And yeah, this will capture a feminism wave and probably bank off both men and women.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Such a perfect time for this movie.

That aside, Wonder Woman is one of the few DC characters I care about and this movie looks like its going to do her Justice (:wow:) Also it doesn't feel like it's pushing an agenda which I really love. Just riding the wave of whats going on with the times which a movie should kind of do a bit.

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Its a cello
2:50 mark

:whew:

When she flips the switch at 3:13

rocks.gif

:ohlawd:

(yeah yeah violin, same feeling)