Official WONDER WOMAN Thread

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
why do yall care about rotten tomatoes use ur own opinions. iron man 3 was hot ass cheeks yet made a billy and had a good score :scust: but i cld care less bout either since it was bad to me

And on the flip side I love iron man 3 and don't give a fukk what anyone says. It works both ways and I think that's what cats miss

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
:jbhmm:

Iron man 3 is the worst work of your career Shane.
Y'all going to put gotdamn respek on my name. Final warning pleighboy:birdman:

tumblr_inline_o3u6b2zQ471qgpggy_540_zpsgo4rr3bv.gif

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:jbhmm:

Iron man 3 is the worst work of your career Shane.

Nah. That would be last Boy Scout if we're talking his writing career. It's got its moments but it's too all over the place. And I know he wasn't happy with how it turned out but since Tony Scott isn't here to speak for himself anymore I'll just put that one on Shane. And a lot of the jokes are just forcing it and not funny. Still like it but it's not that great and misses more than it hits for me

Cobratron

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And on the flip side I love iron man 3 and don't give a fukk what anyone says. It works both ways and I think that's what cats miss
Iron Man 3 is my favorite of that series. It's not perfect, but I really enjoyed seeing more Tony/Rhodey banter and Stark unleashing a million armors at the end. Iron Man 2 was trash the minute it dropped and I don't think the first one holds up very well.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Just saw it... thought it was meh. Kinda long-winded and shyt. 6/10 DC needs to hit one out of the park with the next movie or they're done. These shyts (outside of Suicide Squad) just aren't entertaining.
:dwillhuh:That is an odd thing to say considering all of the DC movies have made bank and WW is making coin while also being well-reviewed/well received by fans.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:dwillhuh:That is an odd thing to say considering all of the DC movies have made bank and WW is making coin while also being well-reviewed/well received by fans.

I'm going to go on a limb and say he meant personally. Maybe?:patrice:

I felt that after Jack Reacher 2 struggled :patrice:MI still brings in serious cash but Tom is definitely one of the last household names:jbhmm:

Yeah its weird how Mission Impossible seems to be his one guarantee now, at least domestically. The Mummy is killing it overseas