Official WONDER WOMAN Thread

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
i'd bet my savings they were the ones that saw this long ass movie twice :francis:.....dude in this very thread said his sisters were seeing it twice no matter wat

Yeah I'm not drawing box office analyst from anyone on the coli lol. According to cats here, Disney needed to make zootopia because they were struggling with the animated films before it, completely ignoring frozen, and the fast and furious movies will all flop

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Cause I didn't like Wonder Woman?

Jesus brehs.

:dead:
Because you think they have to nail the next one or they're done.

It really is amazing you've been called out by multiple posters who have told you what you're saying is stupid and you still think it's because you didn't like wonder woman. :dead:

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps

It really is amazing you've been called out by multiple posters who have told you what you're saying is stupid and you still think it's because you didn't like wonder woman. :dead:

Movie was ass. They need to make better ones. You're so furious about this you can't even stop yourself.

In fact...

At this point I'm just going to move on....

:laugh:

Hop off my balls, breh.

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
We don't need to discuss the critics @Spliff and @Youngblood Priest because the people are speaking for themselves. It has an A Cinemascore, it's in the top 250 at IMDB, it's 93% audience rating on RT and it just had the lowest second weekend drop since Spider-Man in 2002.

Just because you don't like something, that don't mean shyt. The word of mouth is overwhelmingly positive. :mjgrin:

There wasn't a single roaring laugh, end-movie applause, cheer, or anything like that in the theater I went to. This nikka behind me dozed off (heard his girl check him talkin bout don't waste my money :pachaha:). And when we exit I'm hearing crowds of college age kids sarcastically go "So uhm... yea what'd you think :skip:" A nikka went over to the captain underpants cardboard cutout and went "See this is a super hero!" :deadrose:

I come home, check the reviews for the first time and see the polar opposite of how my theater and others I've talked to in person viewed the movie. Looks funny with how excessively positive these online reviews are when I've seen movies (MoS for example) slaughtered for pettier shyt :manny:

It's the movies 2nd weekend and the hottest topic in here ain't got shyt to do with the movie itself. :hhh:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
It's the movies 2nd weekend and the hottest topic in here ain't got shyt to do with the movie itself. :hhh:

It's the movie's 2nd weekend and it had the best drop of any CBM since Spider-Man which is a clear indicator that it has widespread appeal and word of mouth through the roof, this isn't a science, it's common sense :pachaha:

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I somewhat agree that DC needs to nail the next one. Not because of anything regarding Wonder Woman but because the next one is Justice League. That's their big gun, their major team up that's going to be compared to the Avengers.

The reaction to that film could solidify people's feelings about the DC brand. If they waste the goodwill they built up with Wonder Woman but putting out another divisive film some people may give up on them. I know I will.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
It's the movie's 2nd weekend and it had the best drop of any CBM since Spider-Man which is a clear indicator that it has widespread appeal and word of mouth through the roof, this isn't a science, it's common sense :pachaha:

This, if no one cared and thought WW was boring then the 2nd weekend drop would've been one of the highest for a CBM which currently belongs to BvS.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Movie is doing well because of the word of mouth and great reviews. Also lack of competition, movie was released at perfect time...I also was clowning that the movie wasn't going to be as popular as it currently is, but I don't mind eating crow even though I was right it won't get to no 370 domestic earning as dude predicted earlier in this thread. I still haven't seen it, maybe in next couple weeks, just still don't have the urge.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Saw Wonder Woman yesterday and enjoyed it :ehh:. Gadot and Pine have good chemistry and there are some really cool scenes. Some shots with that DC desaturation look I don't really care for, but others that really pop like the stuff on the island.