Official WONDER WOMAN Thread

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Can't wait for this movie. I'm really liking Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman! As far as the fighting scenes mirroring 300, it shouldn't be too much of a problem as she's an Amazon warrior so it kind of fits that mold I think.

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Can't wait for this movie. I'm really liking Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman! As far as the fighting scenes mirroring 300, it shouldn't be too much of a problem as she's an Amazon warrior so it kind of fits that mold I think.
It's just too graceful IMO. In her animations she is a bruising brawler not a gymnast. She is not feminine at all in the way she fights. But its only been a month of shooting so I still have hope.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
It's just too graceful IMO. In her animations she is a bruising brawler not a gymnast. She is not feminine at all in the way she fights. But its only been a month of shooting so I still have hope.

I see what you're saying. I think that brawling side comes out when she's up against tough opponents I believe. When she's fighting low tier opponents, she doesn't use her full strength as much. I'm assuming much here as I don't know too much about the history of Wonder Woman although I've been reading her comics for the past few years.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Film making is insane these days. When they say principle photography is wrapped, all I can think of is "they just started two months ago :wtf:".

Sometimes the astronomical budgets are utilized to get as many hands on deck to get production wrapped as soon as possible.

yep thats why actors these days be having two or three movies being released a year sometimes. Average movie production now is two to three months now, outside a big budget film.

Redeem87

The Movement
Daps
Reppin
VA
Care about what other people care about breh :mjlol:

U dont think its wierd that on a predominantly black male forum we got nikkas caring about a wonder woman film . I remember hearing about some elektra movie when I was younger and thought that shyt was corny as fuk. Where do you nikkas come from? Must be surrounded by white people.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
U dont think its wierd that on a predominantly black male forum we got nikkas caring about a wonder woman film . I remember hearing about some elektra movie when I was younger and thought that shyt was corny as fuk. Where do you nikkas come from? Must be surrounded by white people.
LeubbPA.gif

None of what you just said makes any goddamn sense Imao I'm dyin right now :heh: