Official WONDER WOMAN Thread

Redeem87

The Movement
Daps
Reppin
VA
Why's it weird brehs are hyped for Wonder Woman then?

I just said this

Because its a white woman playing a hero . I'm not white , a woman , or want to see a white woman save the day while probably beating a nikkas ass. I guarantee when they show the demographics for this film it will be very little if any at all black people going to see it, you nikkas suspect. If ya'll are really black than yall submissive as hell to white women or just grew up around them putting them on pedestals

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
I just said this

Because its a white woman playing a hero . I'm not white , a woman , or want to see a white woman save the day while probably beating a nikkas ass. I guarantee when they show the demographics for this film it will be very little if any at all black people going to see it, you nikkas suspect. If ya'll are really black than yall submissive as hell to white women or just grew up around them putting them on pedestals
Oh you're one of them ankh nikkas :pachaha:I'm not even bout to entertain any of this foolishness.Nevermind breh, you do you.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
I just said this

xd87s.jpg

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
I don't think this film even has to be a huge hit. I think it'll do okay. That Summer is loaded tho. I think it'll be decent. Patty Jenkins knows what she's doing.
Yeah, it just needs to be entertaining and have good word of mouth. It would be nice if it could double its budget worldwide... what is the budget, actually?

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
I think i just realized it. She's not intimidating at all. She reminds me nothing of the DCAU Diana who works catch bodies if she was having a bad day.
I see that, too... like she more likely to negotiate, versus just icing me. Gotta see how she actually does action, and not just a cartwheel roundhouse kick.

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
U dont think its wierd that on a predominantly black male forum we got nikkas caring about a wonder woman film . I remember hearing about some elektra movie when I was younger and thought that shyt was corny as fuk. Where do you nikkas come from? Must be surrounded by white people.
Wonder Woman is apart of the DC trinity (Superman and Batman).

If Storm was getting her own solo movie there would be a thread on that too.

Redeem87

The Movement
Daps
Reppin
VA
Wonder Woman is apart of the DC trinity (Superman and Batman).

If Storm was getting her own solo movie there would be a thread on that too.

Storms not a white woman but if you're a girl I can at least see how you can relate you are both women

Last edited: