Official WONDER WOMAN Thread

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
maybe because Superman has been done over and over and over again over the years.

this is the first Wonder Woman we've seen in our lifetime, expectations aren't the same as a new supes movie

Or it could do with the talent behind the camera, let someone else try there hands at Superman.

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
This movie will be a mix of Captain America: TFA and the first Thor. Probably only gonna be better than Thor

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
DC and Marvel did this years ago. Someone even tried to start a company to unite every character under one umbrella.

I really wish someone could work out a deal to do another JLA/Avengers comic. It'd be that much more fun considering how much each company has changed since then, especially in terms of how high profile the Avengers have become.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can't get Superman right but perfect an even harder character, I wonder why?:patrice:

They can't get Superman right because someone at DC/WB keeps insisting that the character needs to be fixed. There's a middle ground between the Christopher Reeve Superman and the emo Alien version from the Synder movie that WB just refuses to try.

If Captain America can work and be a beloved character because of his morals and attitude then so can Superman.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
I really wish someone could work out a deal to do another JLA/Avengers comic. It'd be that much more fun considering how much each company has changed since then, especially in terms of how high profile the Avengers have become.
It seems it's Marvel's fault more than anything. DC has been having their characters crossover with Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Power Rangers, and The Shadow for the past few years. I don't think DC would have a problem doing another crossover with Marvel.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It seems it's Marvel's fault more than anything. DC has been having their characters crossover with Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Power Rangers, and The Shadow for the past few years. I don't think DC would have a problem doing another crossover with Marvel.

It's both companies. Just because you see DC doing business with indy publishers doesn't mean they're not a pain in the ass when it comes to doing business with Marvel. Marvel still does crossovers with indy's they're just few and far in between. I think the last one was Avengers/Attack on Titan. With the properties of both companies being used for movies you'd be hard pressed to get either publisher to agree to allow certain things to happen.

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
2nd best comic based movie this year and can stand next to Logan

bold, I know, but its really good breh. better than the last Guardians.. DC finally got something right
DC needs this movie to do well:francis: this is my most anticipated movie of the year imma be pissed if this movie sucks:scust:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Reading some of these reviews has me like...

Happy-Crying-gif-hd.gif

DC/WB finally did it.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
I thought from the first trailer that this looked "good". A nice safe origin story building off the backs of similar origin stories. But I never considered that it would be great. But I'm hearing a lot of "great" being thrown around.

Still don't know if I should trust the word of mouth so far, but I am a lot more excited now than I was even just a few weeks ago.

I am curious about some of the action. I felt like the trailers featured way too many slow mo shots, which is a shame because the choreography looks really good. I don't think they need to rely on the show mo, when it looks really exciting at normal speed. For those that have seen it, any comments about how much of that Snyder-style slow mo is used?

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
2nd best comic based movie this year and can stand next to Logan

bold, I know, but its really good breh. better than the last Guardians.. DC finally got something right

The trailers look dope. Can't wait to see this done right.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I'm still kinda scared for the Justice League film though, because this is pretty stand alone

JL trailers have been ehhh to me

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
I thought from the first trailer that this looked "good". A nice safe origin story building off the backs of similar origin stories. But I never considered that it would be great. But I'm hearing a lot of "great" being thrown around.

Still don't know if I should trust the word of mouth so far, but I am a lot more excited now than I was even just a few weeks ago.

I am curious about some of the action. I felt like the trailers featured way too many slow mo shots, which is a shame because the choreography looks really good. I don't think they need to rely on the show mo, when it looks really exciting at normal speed. For those that have seen it, any comments about how much of that Snyder-style slow mo is used?

From someone who saw it..

Slow-mo: I don't mind slow-mo, but I do find it might have been used a tad too much or there were scenes where it was a bit unnecessary. You'll probably understand when you see it.

He did give it a 9/10 though

I'm still kinda scared for the Justice League film though, because this is pretty stand alone

JL trailers have been ehhh to me

With Joss helping edit the final cut, i think it'll help a lot since that's one of Zack's weaknesses. A lot of films are made or destroyed in the editing room

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I'm realizing I have no interest in seeing this at the movies. I kind of wanted to see it earlier in the year and even last year when the teaser dropped but now I just don't care to. Movie does not interest me anymore. Does that happen to anyone else?, as movie approaches you just say fukk it, I don't give a fukk about it no more?

:francis: