Official WONDER WOMAN Thread

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
early reactions mean NOTHING....when will yall understand this :heh:
The difference as others have mentioned is that these reviews are coming from critics themselves, not fanboys and girls with an egg as their twitter icon.

This shyt better be good though, I bought tickets for the wife and I and used my $5 AMC reward

• Dap
Reactions: flo

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
The difference as others have mentioned is that these reviews are coming from critics themselves, not fanboys and girls with an egg as their twitter icon.

This shyt better be good though, I bought tickets for the wife and I and used my $5 AMC reward
slashfilm usually shows both. Early reactions from fans and critics and blog owners like himself. So i've seen it from all angles

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
Doesn't the movie take place during WWI in the middle of the war in London? Why would it look colorful outside of the island?

what there were no sunny days back during WWI? no beautiful sunsets like the one in the posters? the scenes have to always take place in a dark and murky environment with the brightness turned all the way down and the colors all muted? a wonder woman movie should look like saving private ryan?

first avenger suffered from the same problem imo. TWS looks so much more rich and vibrant.

edit: my bad I didn't realize it was London :heh:

they probly went with London to give them an excuse to make a dark and murky film :heh:

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
early reactions mean NOTHING....when will yall understand this :heh:

that goes both ways. You can't tell how good or bad, so far we have the tweets, the lady crying at the expert panel, Perri saying she couldn't wait to see it again and these:

and John Campea need to quit skating and putting Jamie Alexander up there while saying Gadot is slight. Gadot is taller and both are skinny. He's still bringing her up.

kingdarius

Daps
Reppin
that goes both ways. You can't tell how good or bad, so far we have the tweets, the lady crying at the expert panel, Perri saying she couldn't wait to see it again and these:

and John Campea need to quit skating and putting Jamie Alexander up there while saying Gadot is slight. Gadot is taller and both are skinny. He's still bringing her up.

not gonna lie, im ignoring all reviews from cac women. Unlike with hilary they'll all be behind this bish

kingdarius

Daps
Reppin
The truth is probably somewhere between. You know that's like saying you don't trust black reviewers when there's a black movie.
well my favorite reviewers are black so of course not. Plus this is different. There's nvr been a superheroine movie so chicks gonna automatically give it a thumbs up. U got a dude in here that said his sister's are gonna watch it 3x and they dont even know if its good or not yet :heh:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
well my favorite reviewers are black so of course not. Plus this is different. There's nvr been a superheroine movie so chicks gonna automatically give it a thumbs up. U got a dude in here that said his sister's are gonna watch it 3x and they dont even know if its good or not yet :heh:
So white women might like a film about a white woman super hero? News at 11.

Next you're going to tell me the coli might like the black panther film. :ohhh:

Last I check we had an Elektra film and a cat woman film and guess what. Neither got lavish praise.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
So white women might like a film about a white woman super hero? News at 11.

Next you're going to tell me the coli might like the black panther film. :ohhh:

Last I check we had an Elektra film and a cat woman film and guess what. Neither got lavish praise.
082.gif