Official WONDER WOMAN Thread

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
From someone who saw it..

Slow-mo: I don't mind slow-mo, but I do find it might have been used a tad too much or there were scenes where it was a bit unnecessary. You'll probably understand when you see it.

He did give it a 9/10 though

With Joss helping edit the final cut, i think it'll help a lot since that's one of Zack's weaknesses. A lot of films are made or destroyed in the editing room
Well,we all saw age of ultron and that's a film that was butchered by the studio. So joss couldn't do much when the studio took control.

Zach's director cuts have always been vastly better than the theatrical versions. That tells you the problem isn't really with him but the studio.

That's on wb I'd say,and again,joss had the same problem with ultron. Ultimately the editing will live and die on wb execs.

If the film needs to be longer than 2 and a half hours,than that's what it needs to be. Once you start cutting stuff out only because you want more money from more theatre showings that's a problem.

I do wonder how much different the reaction to bvs would be if the ultimate cut was the one shown in theatres.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I'm realizing I have no interest in seeing this at the movies. I kind of wanted to see it earlier in the year and even last year when the teaser dropped but now I just don't care to. Movie does not interest me anymore. Does that happen to anyone else?, as movie approaches you just say fukk it, I don't give a fukk about it no more?

:francis:
I'm like this about movies in general sometimes.

Sometimes I'm at the movies at least once a week,sometimes I go months without seeing anything at the theatre even missing films I want to see.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
The response by the MRA/Alt Right fukkers to the "women only" screening at the Alamo Drafthouse really makes me want to see this shyt do numbers. Just to annoy those people.
Alamos response of doing it in more cities is hilarious though :heh:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
The response by the MRA/Alt Right fukkers to the "women only" screening at the Alamo Drafthouse really makes me want to see this shyt do numbers. Just to annoy those people.

The funny part is that the screenings rake place after the movie is out lol

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps

i don't see the big deal, it says it's for anyone who 'identifies themselves as a woman'... so i take it trannies are allowed.

just go there dressed as a chick, put a wig on and call it a day. :russ:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
i don't see the big deal, it says it's for anyone who 'identifies themselves as a woman'... so i take it trannies are allowed.

just go there dressed as a chick, put a wig on and call it a day. :russ:
Honestly they wouldn't even have to do that. If some dude was enough of a dikkhead to want to crash it, all he would have to do is buy a ticket and show up saying he identified as a woman. He could look like Chris Evans, big beard, and no wig or even attempt to appear feminine and they would let him in. Trans-friendly establishments are not supposed to police if someone "passes" for a woman or not.

I'm sure they'd look at them like petty fukking idiots though.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
d40b1a7663225c0ab1edbdc6ddbb3232fee169304eca6950646148bad3c81b5a.gif