Official WONDER WOMAN Thread

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
And I'll say this, If WB over reacts and turns the dceu into the samey,factory fueled,homogenized,neutered shyt like the MCU then I'm out :hubie:

I still hope they are just letting each film maker make the film they want to make. Seems like patty got to do that.

From what Wan says aquaman will be His movie and that's a good thing. Hopefully they also let Matt reeve do his thing on batman.

For better or worse I want to see artistic decisions made by film makers. I want to see swings. I don't want to see formula driven,generic crowd pleasers.

I'd rather a film go big and miss then watch a bunch of films that play it safe and boring. Y'all Disney stans can have that boring vanilla kiddy shyt.:hubie:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I still maintain this will be a likely 7 out of 10,run of the mill type origin film :manny:

So many times with comic book origin flicks I just feel like it's going through the motions hitting all the same points as other films.

But I hope I'm surprised :manny:
I'm the same way.

However, it might not be that the story is fresh, but Patty Jenkins directed the hell of it and elevated the movie. :yeshrug:

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I'm the same way.

However, it might not be that the story is fresh, but Patty Jenkins directed the hell of it and elevated the movie. :yeshrug:
Yeah. Sounds like she got to make the film she wanted to make.

Also found it funny reading some of these tweets and El maybe @'s Geoff Johns congratulating him even though Johns had nothing to do with the film,not a single credit on it,and doesn't @ zach Snyder who produced and has story credit.

People never want to give Snyder credit for anything.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL

Also found it funny reading some of these tweets and El maybe @'s Geoff Johns congratulating him even though Johns had nothing to do with the film,not a single credit on it,and doesn't @ zach Snyder who produced and has story credit.

There's a reviewer blaming Zack for all the low points in the film :snoop:

Did people forget that Zack casted Gal and came up with the story

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family

Lol link?

And Zach didn't write the script. A story credit can mean a lot of very basic things. People that don't like man of steel don't blame it on Christopher Nolan.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps

Just looked up Snyder on twitter. The hate is real :picard:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Lol link?

And Zach didn't write the script. A story credit can mean a lot of very basic things. People that don't like man of steel don't blame it on Christopher Nolan.

Alisha Grauso‏Verified account
@AlishaGrauso
Replying to @BatmanNewsCom @vinaldo7
Actually, the weakest parts of the film are the ones with his fingerprints on it.