Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Cheetah looked heat tbh :whoo:

I was expecting CATS and they did a great job blending Kristen's face with the CG. They could've brought her in earlier though

Also the mid credit scene....Barry must've fukked up the timeline :russ:
I heard the DoubleToasted review and expected her to be stupid but I liked how she didn’t just flip to evil. She just misunderstood what it took to gain what she had and didn’t want to let it go.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Some thoughts

80's nostalgia needs to end. Let it go gringos.

Gal Gadot really might be the most beautiful woman to ever grace a screen.

This felt old school campy

6-7/10

It overheated my roku stick almost the entire time. I think my living room rokus hbo max got switched to 4k halfway through but is not yet on the supported devices yet

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Just finished watching

Was not impressed at all and I fukked with the first WW movie :beli:

Yup. I just finished watching myself and to keep it solid 30-35 mins should have been removed from WW84. This movie started out way too slow and it didn't pick up until 1hr 30 into the movie
when Diana & Steve were fighting the military in Egypt

Again and as usual with DCEU movies it's either they insert ideas in movies that are terrible (like Bruce's nightmares from BvS) or the plot is just boring from the jump.

WB had started to regain some of it's momentum back with films like WW 1, Aquaman, & Shazam! but then turned around and gave us abominations like the Harley Quinn movie and a lackluster Wonder Woman sequel.

This movie is barely 6/10 for me.

Last edited:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
took me two tries but i finally finished it. Definitely wasnt as good as the first and waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too long. Jeezus christ this shyt was long. It was so many cacs in DC i just didnt care if they lived or died :pachaha: just hoped the one breh made it :damn:...Lord was decent but if i knew half this movie was about him i would've lowered my expectations even more. Cheetah was decent but my god the plight of the white woman will nvr touch my heart strings. bytch got a good job and decent looking. She would've been married in a heartbeat in the 80s :russ: i give it a 6/10 and thats only because of the white house sequence.

EDIT: oh and when this bytch turn into spiderman? This broad was doing everything with that lasso :pachaha:
Some thoughts

80's nostalgia needs to end. Let it go gringos.

Gal Gadot really might be the most beautiful woman to ever grace a screen.

This felt old school campy

6-7/10

It overheated my roku stick almost the entire time. I think my living room rokus hbo max got switched to 4k halfway through but is not yet on the supported devices yet
That white skin be having yall say some wild things :heh:

not even top 5

Last edited: