Official WNBA Random Thoughts -

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters
Daps
Again, you are coming from a place of hate. She is consistently showing a skill that no one else possess. The combination of her shooting range and playmaking is unheard of in the WNBA. You sound like the bitter old guard WNBA players because she is getting shine for taking what Curry did with his skillset and applying it to herself.
What skill is it that she has that no other player has lmao yall stans are ridiculous

Daps
same teams boston has played well against...And im not hating but if were moving goalpost. But if yall want to run with the narrative that caitlin is trash in order to boost up reese have at it I guess.
I’m not hating I just think it’s disingenuous to put up stats like that but if someone does the same for Angel all the stans will say it’s bad teams

Daps
Clark's shooting for the season isn't all that bad when you consider the percentage of some of the other All-Star guards

Clark- 39.1/33.7
Loyd- 36.6/28.8
Anrike-36.7/36.0
Ionescu- 41.9/34.0
SDS- 39.8/28.1
Plum- 39.3/34.7

Not bad for a rookie...Not bad when you consider...

* Sides doesn't run plays to get Clark open looks
* Indy's bigs aren't the best screeners
* Players like Wheeler/Mitchell don't pass the ball to Clark when she is open
* Clark doesn't have the luxury of playing with a dominant/MVP caliber players like Aja/Gray/Young or Stewart/Jones

It's as Mitchell said in an interview.....She's never gotten so many clean looks playing with Clark....Teams are literally leaving her wide-open.....Words out of Mitchell's mouth
Teams are not leaving Mitchell wide open stop this if you said KLS sure but why would teams leave open the best scorer on the fever yall are ridiculous

Daps
For the record, I don't have a problem with CC. It's her craker/kooning fanbase that I despise. The sad thing is that Clark isn't supporting the bullshyt and riding with the katilin klark krazies. Once they can get them a MAGA player in the form of Colby Covington, that's slightly above average and putting up numbers that will go with their program, she's going to be 10x bigger than Clark. The only reason Covington isn't as big as Clark is due to him always losing the big fights
same for me CC seems like a nice girl and she has talent but those Stan’s be so disingenuous it’s ridiculous

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Teams are not leaving Mitchell wide open stop this if you said KLS sure but why would teams leave open the best scorer on the fever yall are ridiculous

Mitchell said herself that she's getting a ton of open looks...If you have a problem with what I said, take it up with Mitchell...She said it a couple of weeks back.

Mars

Superstar
Daps
How you gonna include the Washington game when in the next two games she was 3-8 with 10pts then 3-11 with 7pts? That would be like saying a player had a 7 game stretch averaging 25ppg when their games went 50, 15, 5, 35, 20, 20, 30
Okay, you don't have to include it.... I'll just say this

Clark had a 5-game stretch where she avg 17.8p/7.1r/8.4a on 51/57/84 shooting.....Thats impressive......Clark also has two other games where she dropped 30 points.

Daps
Mitchell said herself that she's getting a ton of open looks...If you have a problem with what I said, take it up with Mitchell...She said it a couple of weeks back.
She said clean looks not open looks there’s a difference KD said the same when he went to golden state was mfs letting KD get wide open shots tf

Daps
maybe you need to get out your feelings, scroll up and see what the comment is in reference to.

no one said it’s an issue, i’m addressing the lie that Clark wasn’t doubled last night. that’s it. that’s all.
Because she was single covered 98% of the night hedging a screen isn’t a double team I’m not in my feelings yall just say blatant lies

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
same teams boston has played well against...And im not hating but if were moving goalpost. But if yall want to run with the narrative that caitlin is trash in order to boost up reese have at it I guess.

BUT BOSTON AND MITCHELL
PLAYED WELL AGAINST PHX AND VEGAS WHILE CLARK SHOT
LIKE shyt AND HAD HER USUAL
6 TURNOVERS

:devil:
:evil:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
:what:
I know you like angel but youre blatantly lying. she gets blitzed and doubled off every screen including last night.

:dead:WAIT...

YOU ONE OF THESE nikkaS
WHO THINK THE DEFENDER
ISNT SUPPOSED TO STEP UP
AND CUT OFF HER SHOOTING SPACE
WHEN SHE USES A SCREEN TO GET OPEN?

THAT AINT NO fukkING DOUBLE TEAM.

:russ:SHE LITERALLY USES HER
TEAMMATE TO GIVE HER AN
ADVANTAGE VS THE DEFENDER
BUT THE DEFENDERS TEAMMATE
IS SUPPOSED TO SIT BACK AND LET HER SHOOT?

Daps

:dead:WAIT...

YOU ONE OF THESE nikkaS
WHO THINK THE DEFENDER
ISNT SUPPOSED TO STEP UP
AND CUT OFF HER SHOOTING SPACE
WHEN SHE USES A SCREEN TO GET OPEN?

THAT AINT NO fukkING DOUBLE TEAM.

:russ:SHE LITERALLY USES HER
TEAMMATE TO GIVE HER AN
ADVANTAGE VS THE DEFENDER
BUT THE DEFENDERS TEAMMATE
IS SUPPOSED TO SIT BACK AND LET HER SHOOT?

I swear they are dumb