Official WNBA Random Thoughts -

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I’m still trying to figure out what is is people are actually paying to see?

Do people show up to games just to look at Clark? Do they go just to say they saw her in person?

Vegas has won back to back titles, yet they never had to move games to a bigger arena.

Clark is low energy and literally does nothing better than anyone else. There’s nothing special about her game. She’s not bigger, stronger or faster.

Is it the aw shucks I’m a small town white girl vibe that she portrays?

And it’s funny how at the beginning of the season fans were throwing Aaliyah Boston under the bus when they were trying to run that Iowa offense.

And the coaches commentators spent more time talking about attendance and revenue than actual basketball.

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
if I'm fever I'm keeping Kelsey AB and CC and moving everyone else

HC included.

Those 3 alone should have you competing every night for a W, never getting blown out .

But I am willing to concede the fact that the fever might have the worst forwards in the league they are rough and Smith is a HUGE bust.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
if I'm fever I'm keeping Kelsey AB and CC and moving everyone else

HC included.

Those 3 alone should have you competing every night for a W, never getting blown out .

But I am willing to concede the fact that the fever might have the worst forwards in the league they are rough and Smith is a HUGE bust.
i would also keep temi fagbenle

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
Lies.....Clark had a 7 game stretch where she had shooting splits of 47/44/89
she's shooting less than 40% and less than 35% from 3 in 21 games. Let me break it down for you..

Out of 21 games this season, only FIVE GAMES she has shot 50% or better. That's 16 games under 50%. 12 of the 21 games she's shot under 40%. 9 of those 12 games she's shot 35% or less. This is not an opinion, but a fact. My opinion is 100% bullshyt cuz it's just an opinion that can't be proven. We can prove facts. These numbers are accurate.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
I’m still trying to figure out what is is people are actually paying to see?

Do people show up to games just to look at Clark? Do they go just to say they saw her in person?

Vegas has won back to back titles, yet they never had to move games to a bigger arena.

Clark is low energy and literally does nothing better than anyone else. There’s nothing special about her game. She’s not bigger, stronger or faster.

Is it the aw shucks I’m a small town white girl vibe that she portrays?

And it’s funny how at the beginning of the season fans were throwing Aaliyah Boston under the bus when they were trying to run that Iowa offense.

And the coaches commentators spent more time talking about attendance and revenue than actual basketball.
If you're mad say so

:russ:

As Art Barr would say, Caitlin is a draw. None of these broads were pulling up from the logo. That's exciting basketball. Her playmaking, she racked up double digit assists tonight while bricking from 3. But the entire time I was glued to the screen.

A'Ja aside this is the most exciting player I've seen since Elena and they both couldn't do what Clark can in terms of venues, eyes on games and attendance.

Give her her shine.

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps

MITCHELL BE HEAD FAKING
AND TAKING 3 DRIBBLES
BEFORE THE SHOT
AND CLARK STILL GETS THE ASSIST

:devil:
:evil:

yeah, assists today aren't what they used to be. I remember Wilt first bringing this up in 1992. When I was growing up, an assist was a pas LEADING DIRECTLY TO A BASKET. That was the actual definition. As a teenager , they started to become lax in the NBA to increase assist numbers. Then you could pass to a player, they could take a couple of dribbles, and then it was an assist. Now, you can give the ball to a player, have them play with it for 8-10 seconds and it's an assist. Rule changes increased stats, but people aren't trying to hear that though.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
If you're mad say so

:russ:

As Art Barr would say, Caitlin is a draw. None of these broads were pulling up from the logo. That's exciting basketball. Her playmaking, she racked up double digit assists tonight while bricking from 3. But the entire time I was glued to the screen.

A'Ja aside this is the most exciting player I've seen since Elena and they both couldn't do what Clark can in terms of venues, eyes on games and attendance.

Give her her shine.

But that’s the thing.

She’s not making logo 3’s. She’s not even the best 3 point shooter in the wnba. So again, what’s the draw? She’s only “exciting” when her team has a lead. She only shows emotion, when her team is winning.

As for the assists, a lot of them are empty stats. If not for Aaliyah Boston, they would probably be in last place.

So again…. What’s the draw. It seems like you and everyone else still thinks this is college ball and she’s playing at Iowa. And you talking about assists, when her turnovers negates most of them. She has suspect handles and now she doesn’t even try to shoot as much as she used to because she can’t create her own shot.

And she doesn’t play defense.