Official WNBA Random Thoughts -

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
Because she was single covered 98% of the night hedging a screen isn’t a double team I’m not in my feelings yall just say blatant lies

yea. just stop commenting on all things basketball related. hedging is when the defender momentarily steps out on the pick to slow the ball handler but most importantly the hedger recovers to the screener to prevent the pass back.

That wasn’t what was happening last night if you actually watched the game, which is why the Aces had to rotate everytime. They were trapping her off the screen because they know she wants to shoot going left.

you’re letting your hate for CC make you sound stupid.

you are in your feelings though. you over here playing semantics over “open looks” vs “clean looks”

:dead:WAIT...

YOU ONE OF THESE nikkaS
WHO THINK THE DEFENDER
ISNT SUPPOSED TO STEP UP
AND CUT OFF HER SHOOTING SPACE
WHEN SHE USES A SCREEN TO GET OPEN?

THAT AINT NO fukkING DOUBLE TEAM.

:russ:SHE LITERALLY USES HER
TEAMMATE TO GIVE HER AN
ADVANTAGE VS THE DEFENDER
BUT THE DEFENDERS TEAMMATE
IS SUPPOSED TO SIT BACK AND LET HER SHOOT?
:devil:
:evil:

who said that’s not what they are supposed to do ? you and the nikka I quoted above love making up arguments no one said. I gave the Aces props on how they defended her last night:

Aces doing a good job so far just blitzing Clark when she goes left off that pick. she just wants to shoot that

I simply said she absolutely was getting doubled off (not hedged) her screens last night. which you lied about.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
:what:
I know you like angel but youre blatantly lying. she gets blitzed and doubled off every screen including last night.
She gets the most blitz in the league by a mile. When they posted the stat in the middle of June it was 89 times she's been blitzed. Compared to Sabrina at 46.

I mentioned how she's shooting 40% from 30-34 feet and these dummies in here think she's doesn't have a particular skill.

:mjlol:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
yea. just stop commenting on all things basketball related. hedging is when the defender momentarily steps out on the pick to slow the ball handler but most importantly the hedger recovers to the screener to prevent the pass back.

That wasn’t what was happening last night if you actually watched the game, which is why the Aces had to rotate everytime. They were trapping her off the screen because they know she wants to shoot going left.

you are in your feelings though. you over here playing semantics over “open looks” vs “clean looks”

who said that’s not what they are supposed to do ? you and the nikka I quoted above love making up arguments no one said. I gave the Aces props on how they defended her last night:

I simply said she absolutely was getting doubled off (not hedged) her screens last night. which you lied about.

:dead:THATS BASIC BASKETBALL 101 shyt.
ANY DECENT PG IS GONNA CARVE
A TEAM UP DOING THAT BUT
SHE CANT DRIVE GOING TO HER LEFT.

IF THE WHOLE WORLD KNOWS
THIS LIMITED PLAYER ONLY SHOOTS
JUMP SHOTS GOING LEFT
COMMON SENSE SAYS GET INTO HER SPACE.

THATS NOT A DOUBLE TEAM BECAUSE
SHES USES HER TEAMMATE FOR HELP.

SHE CAN SIMPLY ISO 1V1 ALL NIGHT
TO GET HER SHOT OFF LIKE SHE DID
IN COLLEGE BUT SHE DOESNT HAVE
THE SKILLSET FOR THAT IN THE PROS.

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Clark had 23 assists over two games.

Who do you think is setting up Boston from these pick and rolls?

Say you're hating and stand on it.

:russ: YOU SHOULD GET 23 ASSISTS
WHEN YOU GET CREDITED FOR
DIMES LIKE THIS.

IF ANY FEVER PLAYERS SCORES
AFTER RECEIVING A PASS FROM CLARK
SHE GETS A DIME NO MATTER WHAT TRANSPIRED FOR THAT BUCKET.

gif-20240703-105906.gif

gif-20240703-105956.gif

YaThreadFloppedB!

Daps
Reppin
The Bushes

THATS NOT A DOUBLE TEAM BECAUSE
SHES USES HER TEAMMATE FOR HELP.

:dwillhuh: is anyone else reading this shit

I really hope angel reese wins ROTY because yall crashing out bad over this lil white girl :laugh:

so these aren’t double teams ? is the big not blitzing Clark on damn near every single one of these screens?

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
:dwillhuh: is anyone else reading this shit

I really hope angel reese wins ROTY because yall crashing out bad over this lil white girl :laugh:

:dead:SHES LITERALLY BRINGING
THE EXTRA DEFENDER INTO THE ACTION.

YALL NEED TO COME OUT AND SAY
YALL WANT TEAMS TO LET HER
SHOOT OPEN SHOTS

YaThreadFloppedB!

Daps
Reppin
The Bushes

:dead:SHES LITERALLY BRINGING
THE EXTRA DEFENDER INTO THE ACTION.

YALL NEED TO COME OUT AND SAY
YALL WANT TEAMS TO LET HER
SHOOT OPEN SHOTS

nah. we gon stick right here. i’m not doing any strawmans or arguing against points I didn’t make.

you said CC wasn’t doubled last night. You lied about that as if that somehow boosts the profile of Angel Reese. Angel set the WNBA for consecutive dbl-dbls. she don’t need you lying for her woadie :laugh:

Daps

No you sound stupid she was hedged not doubled you said doubled a double is when they stay kiah mutilple times hedged then left so it seems you should stop talking basketball if you hedge a screen you idiot your gonna have to rotate how tf else you gonna hedge a screen. I don’t hate Caitlin I hate you stans I was just in here defending Caitlin the other day because someone was saying she trash so you wrong on that too. Also a clean look is definitely different than a wide open look dumbass it’s not semantics here’s a hedge look at them rotate here is another they also rotate here here is once again a hard hedge where the whole defense rotates but you calling me an idiot and say I don’t understand basketball FOH

Daps
She gets the most blitz in the league by a mile. When they posted the stat in the middle of June it was 89 times she's been blitzed. Compared to Sabrina at 46.

I mentioned how she's shooting 40% from 30-34 feet and these dummies in here think she's doesn't have a particular skill.

She gets shown a lot of blitzes which is just as I keep saying a hard hedge but they hardly ever commit to the blitzes they only show because she picks up her dribble and panics like a deer in headlights though she has gotten better so she doesn’t get shown those hard hedges as much

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
No you sound stupid she was hedged not doubled you said doubled a double is when they stay kiah mutilple times hedged then left so it seems you should stop talking basketball if you hedge a screen you idiot your gonna have to rotate how tf else you gonna hedge a screen. I don’t hate Caitlin I hate you stans I was just in here defending Caitlin the other day because someone was saying she trash so you wrong on that too. Also a clean look is definitely different than a wide open look dumbass it’s not semantics here’s a hedge look at them rotate here is another they also rotate here here is once again a hard hedge where the whole defense rotates but you calling me an idiot and say I don’t understand basketball FOH

MARK PRICE USED TO CARVE
THIS shyt UP VS REAL ATHLETES.