Official WNBA Random Thoughts -

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Yeah, some guy on the WNBA Reddit went through all the games where Reese had at least 1 offensive rebound and found that the majority of her offensive rebounds come from her teammates and not her. I mean if you look at her rebounds, she's good at timing her jump compared to everyone else. Funny how no one talks about Clark getting rebounds via her teammates boxing out and allowing her to catch it so they can keep up the tempo.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Yeah, some guy on the WNBA Reddit went through all the games where Reese had at least 1 offensive rebound and found that the majority of her offensive rebounds come from her teammates and not her. I mean if you look at her rebounds, she's good at timing her jump compared to everyone else. Funny how no one talks about Clark getting rebounds via her teammates boxing out and allowing her to catch it so they can keep up the tempo.

:devil:
:evil:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

He has damn near 5 offensive rebounds a game. Only a handful of players have 2. Which means her team can’t shoot for shyt. And they don’t shoot many 3 pointers. Everything is in the paint.

Last edited: