Official WNBA Random Thoughts -

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

Hip-Hop-Bulls

All Star
Daps
Reese still the top Rookie thus far as evidenced by PER, WS and the eye test, but continue to watch the game through cherry picked stats :salute:

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Wilson is crying because she sees her MVP season going up in smoke...but I'm glad this is happening... Gray deserves more credit for Vagas' success......The way Aja/Becky made a big stink last season over Aja not getting a 3rd place vote (Gray got the vote) was very disrespectful.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Wilson is crying because she sees her MVP season going up in smoke...but I'm glad this is happening... Gray deserves more credit for Vagas' success......The way Aja/Becky made a big stink last season over Aja not getting a 3rd place vote (Gray got the vote) was very disrespectful.
In 6 seasons she already got 2 :mjlol:

She just hates losing. This ain’t the NBA where they making 20 - 30 million. WNBA players are in it for the love of the game.

Gray is the PG and sets up everyone, but you can’t disregard Wilson. She also got 2 DPOY awards. She’s great on offense and defense. And she’s the leader. Everyone feeds off of her. Which is why she’s taking the losing hard. And it’s not just losing. The Liberty is the best team. That’s their rival at this point.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
GQK88OvXIAA6Q6K