Official WNBA Random Thoughts -

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
"Intangibles" ain't replacing 30 and 9, sorry. PJ Tucker not leading you to b2b national title games.
30 and 9 with no defense ain’t getting to a chip either in college I never said she was the best just most important

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
30 and 9 with no defense ain’t getting to a chip either in college I never said she was the best just most important
Steph stayed in the Finals in the NBA, so idk what the fúck you're talking about:heh:.

This nígga Luka plays negative defense and he's in the Finals:heh:.

How does averaging 30 & 9 not lead to title games in college, but it does in the pros:heh:?

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Steph stayed in the Finals in the NBA, so idk what the fúck you're talking about:heh:.

This nígga Luka plays negative defense and he's in the Finals:heh:.

How does averaging 30 & 9 not lead to title games in college, but it does in the pros:heh:?
College is different than the pros and you know that lmao KD was unstoppable in college and only made a sweet sixteen also Steph had draymond so you argument don’t make sense what did Steph do with draymond was hurt.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
This Chelsea situation is really starting to piss me off either she healthy and can play or she don’t need to go through a whole workout and be active. Ik she wanna be ready for Olympics but we can not sustain without her. No way could I be seen dancing pregame and going full speed for drills then sit on the bench when Ik my team needs me. Honestly I hate to say it but if she don’t play at least 5 games before Olympics she shouldn’t be allowed to go

They expanded the season to 40 games last year. Chicago go in last year going 18 - 22.

Right now, they're looking at this season as a marathon, not a sprint. They will be ready come playoffs.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Are the axes just going through the motions at this point? Are they the 2002 lakers or the 2014 Heat?