Official WNBA Random Thoughts -

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
704. Formerly 212 and 843.
Her movements are slow and her energy is low.

I think she truly loves basketball and Iowa was her comfort zone. I don’t think she likes playing basketball as a job. That’s also part of being a pro.

But I just don’t see her breaking thru anytime soon. Physically, she just doesn’t have it. The shyt she working on now, she should’ve been working on as a sophomore.

The Iowa head coach didn’t do shyt to prepare her for the next level.
Alot of college coaches don't force thier players to do anything out of their comfort zone and just have them play within their system.

Hip-Hop-Bulls

All Star
Daps
I'm still pissed at that game last night. Since Tspoon dont want to change anything her job should be on the line if we keep losing idgaf

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I'm still pissed at that game last night. Since Tspoon dont want to change anything her job should be on the line if we keep losing idgaf

She’s a rookie head coach :manny:

You can’t expect but so much. She has NBA experience as an assistant with the Pelicans.

Yall gotta stop treating each game like it’s an entire season :mjlol:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
GQIQelLb0AA3khk

Hip-Hop-Bulls

All Star
Daps
Not much she can change CC don’t have the stamina to play the whole game and nobody can replace diamond or mabery

I know the roster is what it is obviously but we have to change the starting pg, sg, sf. We always getting off to slow starts in the 1st and 3rd quarters because Diamond is a ghost, and Dana and Mabrey will give you an ok game 1 every 5 games.

Make the adjustments mentioned above and see if Diamond, Mabrey and Dana can do damage against the bench players.

If not...

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
I know the roster is what it is obviously but we have to change the starting pg, sg, sf. We always getting off to slow starts in the 1st and 3rd quarters because Diamond is a ghost, and Dana and Mabrey will give you an ok game 1 every 5 games.

Make the adjustments mentioned above and see if Diamond, Mabrey and Dana can do damage against the bench players.

If not...
I agree just play the best 5

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps

If not...
So what would your starting 5 be? Cause I’m not trying to lose to the fever again the CC stans in here would be unbearable