Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

SHES FINALLY TRYING TO
WORK ON THAT IN BETWEEN GAME.

:devil:
:evil:

Her movements are slow and her energy is low.

I think she truly loves basketball and Iowa was her comfort zone. I don’t think she likes playing basketball as a job. That’s also part of being a pro.

But I just don’t see her breaking thru anytime soon. Physically, she just doesn’t have it. The shyt she working on now, she should’ve been working on as a sophomore.

The Iowa head coach didn’t do shyt to prepare her for the next level.

Hov

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I think she truly loves basketball and Iowa was her comfort zone. I don’t think she likes playing basketball as a job. That’s also part of being a pro.

But I just don’t see her breaking thru anytime soon. Physically, she just doesn’t have it. The shyt she working on now, she should’ve been working on as a sophomore.

I don't think you have ever been around real hoops, AAU, girls ball or anything

The shyt your saying is dumber than a mfer and I'm really engrained in this stuff from top AAU programs to pros

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Funny how quickly things can change....If Indy beats Chicago on Sunday they'll leapfrog the Sky in the standings...and be the 8th seed (Top 8 seeds make the playoffs)

Last edited:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps

I've never seen a yt girl get lapped on the court by bigger black girls, not just taller, more girth.

What was they doing at Iowa, not eating and shooting 3 pointers?

Mars

Superstar
Daps
A playoff spot? Season just started

People were writing Indy off at 1-8....Talking about their record is going to be worse than last season (Still a possibility, but I doubt it)... I tried to tell them it was a simple case of a tough gauntlet schedule...We're now about a third of the way through the season and Indy is in a good position........................The 5 teams with the highest SOS remaining games are LA/DAL/ATL/Wah/Chi....Indy is 4-1 vs those 5 teams...................Indy has the 3rd lowest SOS remaining games.

However, I want Indy to miss the playoffs and get another lottery pick....Same goes for Chicago.....Unfortunately, Dallas has swap right with Chicago which means only one of Chicago/Indiana can get a top 2 pk, not both.

Hypothetically:

Indy gets the #1 pk, Chicago the 2nd pk and Dallas the 3rd pk......Dallas would swap pick with Chicago, so Chicago ends up with the 3rd pk......There's no scenario where Indy/Chicago can both get a top 2 pick.

Last edited:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I've never seen a yt girl get lapped on the court by bigger black girls, not just taller, more girth.

What was they doing at Iowa, not eating and shooting 3 pointers?
The Gap between perimeter players in the W and in the NCAA is massive. Plum was scoring like 5 ppg after being the goat scorer in the NCAA