Official WNBA Random Thoughts -

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Guess what she's on pace to do :unimpressed:

Again, do you think she's the first athlete to ever have their bad play talked about.

Monica McNutt was just on 7PM in Brooklyn talking about how Clyde can be when players do crazy shyt after Mero mentioned this play call.

Bruh, it wasn't Chiney talking about the turnovers....It was the giggling...What's the reason for giggling?...It comes off as unprofessional. Almost as if she was happy to see Clark struggling

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
=

What does that have to do with anything?.....Clark is no worse of a defender than when Taurasi/Ionescu/Plum/Ogwumike,etc...came out of college......Why not give her a chance to develop/improve instead of writing her off?....She's a rookie, not a 4th or 5th year player
It’s not her. It’s her supporters.

They’ve shytted on her coach, her teammates, the entire wnba, the U.S. Olympic committee. All while propping her up.

There are people mad about Aaliyah Boston scoring 27 points and the Fever winning because Clark played like shyt. They want her to win rookie of the year. Saying she should demand a trade 1/4 through her rookie year.

They would rather the Fever go 0-40 as long as Clark is scoring 35 a game. They even gave her credit for Boston and Mitchell playing well. Even though both of them were all stars before Clark even got drafted.

Her fans put a target on her back, and the media keeps stoking the flames. I have yet to see them break down any of her games. She’s not a great shooter unless the conditions are perfect.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Bruh, it wasn't Chiney talking about the turnovers....It was the giggling...What's the reason for giggling?...It comes off as unprofessional. Almost as if she was happy to see Clark struggling
There’s nothing professional about sports media. McAfee called her a bytch on network TV. Stephen A called Whitlock a fat b*stard and a piece of shyt on his podcast.

And then there’s Charles Barkley.

fukk outta here :mjlol:

You not even moving the goal posts, you’re redesigning the entire stadium.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
I will say Boston was cooking but went cold in the 2nd half until they went back to Clark feeding her off pick and roll and post ups. Someone put the battery in Boston's back tho but it's not like they were gonna be a playoff team running through her.

It's on the coach to get it to work. If you have two players the offense has to focus on at all times that's a luxury. I still don't know why they run these sets that take up the whole clock. Then by the 2nd half the other team figures it out and stops them. Also Clark bringing it up holding the ball until she can pass and get it back is some JV shyt.

Then it's on Clark to become more efficient and stop turning the damn ball over more than 3 times a game. And Boston gotta just get in the paint and be ready for that thing like the last two games.

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
=

What does that have to do with anything?.....Clark is no worse of a defender than when Taurasi/Ionescu/Plum/Ogwumike,etc...came out of college......Why not give her a chance to develop/improve instead of writing her off?....She's a rookie, not a 4th or 5th year player
Plum is a good comparison I think that’s her ceiling

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I will say Boston was cooking but went cold in the 2nd half until they went back to Clark feeding her off pick and roll and post ups. Someone put the battery in Boston's back tho but it's not like they were gonna be a playoff team running through her.

It's on the coach to get it to work. If you have two players the offense has to focus on at all times that's a luxury. I still don't know why they run these sets that take up the whole clock. Then by the 2nd half the other team figures it out and stops them. Also Clark bringing it up holding the ball until she can pass and get it back is some JV shyt.

Then it's on Clark to become more efficient and stop turning the damn ball over more than 3 times a game. And Boston gotta just get in the paint and be ready for that thing like the last two games.
Good coaching fixes half of this

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And he's getting annihilated for his defense right now. Also he's a top 3 scorer in the world, CC is nowhere near that standard.
Moving the goalposts. You mentioned nothing about that in the post I quoted