Official WNBA Random Thoughts -

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

Muzion

All Star
Daps
Hammon was a little too ambitious having Kate Martin guard Rickea, I mean I know she's playing well but she's giving up too much size. That was too easy.

5 blocks for Cameron Brink tonight. 30 in 11. 9th block rate all time per 40. When are they gonna to learn?!:damn:

Kia Nurse used to be a great defender. If she doesn't improve she needs to be riding the bench at the Olympics. Tiffany Hayes made her look straight up foolish tonight.

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Barely more efficient the arike and CC on less shots plus she’s like a 3rd option maybe 4th when Chelsea is back not as much pressure on her to be the main person like the other two
I'm so glad you mentioned offensive option hierarchy...

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town

This is old. She’s on the Mercury now. If a dude in the NBA gave a press conference in similar fashion, it wouldn’t be an indictment on not being ready for prime time.
Maybe

Sometimes you're just gassing up the current teammate
She and Caitlin are best friends. It’s not shade, it’s just that she’s playing with the best player in the world and she’s being honest.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
my thing is IF caitlin's family are on some right wing bigot shyt like some of yall are speculating, it would be so dumb... because why would u put your daughter in the worst possible sport to where y'all would have to interact with the very thing you hate on a daily basis :mjlol: the vast majority of players are either a minority or gay, or both, or a full fledged bulldagger, not to mention the chances of caitlin herself possibly eventually getting turned out and becoming one of them next thing u know she's bringing a woman that looks like offset to the family dinner :wow:

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Stop it....Gray is the real leader of the Aces. not Aja

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Every time someone in the media chimes in on or talks about Clark in a positive way, they immediately shyt on the rest of the WNBA.

How is that helping grow the league.

If you’re constantly reinforcing the fact that people only care about watching one player, it will be a permanent narrative.

And for the rest of Clark’s career, every time she loses, people will say it’s rigged. For the rest of her career, every black player will be tagged a Clark hater.

I think a lot of people are mad they have to even cover the WNBA and are taking it out on everyone not named Clark.