SO ONE PERSON?
SHES STILL NOT A BIG
IN THE NBA.

JOKIC, KAT AND EMBIID ARE 7 FOOTERS
AND ALL SHOOT BETTER THAN HER.

:devil:
:evil:

I'm talking about your post.

You just pointed out that they are all guard sized. She's not though.

Most women don't grow to Britney's size, but she has a decent percentage.

If more women did get to her size I would guess at least half of them could shoot free throws like her if they worked at it.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
Chicago has too many short guards.
Also they dont have a true facilitator, their PGs are both shoot first so when their shots arent falling they become liabilities, I'd keep Chennedy as she's an offensive spark plug and try to replace Dana with somebody who can actually run an offense
Wings are non-existent, DeShields is :flabbynsick: and they need somebody more dynamic at the 3(Aneesah/Angel reunion next year maybe? :lupe:)

Marina Mabrey is inconsistent as fukk and not a 1st option on a team trying to win anything, she's a good piece to have but she can't have the ultra green light because her decision making is horrible and she disappears too much

Last edited:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Chicago has too many short guards.

They don't have guards that can create their own shots either.

And they don't shoot threes. So they have to rely on defense to win games. Basically every game they've won, they held teams to just under 80 points except one.

They're missing a dominant scorer basically

RedBull

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On KRS One's nose, eating sunflower seeds.
She isn’t vocal like Paige or Cameron and that’s not necessarily a bad thing as everyone isn’t built like that to do so.
No matter what she DOESN’T do, it doesn’t matter because people just want to be outraged. I feel bad for her because she hasn’t done anything wrong. All she does is shut up and dribble. :yeshrug: