Official WNBA Random Thoughts -

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

LexDiamonds

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The fever have potential but Boston needs to get in shape.... Clark is a notorious gym warrior.....she gotta be looking at her funny in the light when she's dropping her dimes and she gets called for a travel because she's too tired to finish the play.....them chubby cheeks don't lie :patrice:
I think they need to look to trade Boston. Their games don't mesh to be honest.

focusloco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NORTH LAS VEGAS
I think they need to look to trade Boston. Their games don't mesh to be honest.
Yup.... Clark played with a big that could run in transition and finish her passes in Iowa... those type of players do exist in the WNBA....their GM is a 80 year old white lady prolly out of touch and I will not post her picture :ehh:

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
Nikkas was calling Kwame Reese ROY for dropping 16 and 11 on 5-17 shooting on that same Mystics team but the CC 30 piece against the same team don’t mean anything :heh:

Btw it’s worse that a post player is shooting 35% than a perimeter player shooting 33% :mjlol:
29%:wow:.

Real talk, she desperately needs some finesse around the rim. With how good her rebounding is, she could average 20 off mainly put-backs.

Her being that garbage at finishing around the rim is truly astounding, considering that she's big for a power forward.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
GPgvNpmbAAAYyfp