Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
the Fever had an 8 game win increase last season and projected to win 21 games this year meaning another 8 game increase. Now watch this.....

We had the worst record in the league last year and probably will finish with 19 winsxat a 10 game increase in the playoffs. Does Copper get the same amount of credit?

Last season the Fever finished 10th place, this year they will finish 6th. Last year we were last place at 12th, this year at 7th. So where does Copper rank with our turnaround being that we have one of the worst defensive lineups in the lague with Taurasi, Cunningham, and Griner on the floor together. Tauarsi at her age can't guard a single person in the league. Cunningham can't guard anyone and Griner can't defend the pick and roll while no longer being quick enough for help side defense. Without Copper, we may not have won 5 games this season.

fukk that. Yall became public enemy #1 after Tarausi was talking all that cash shyt during the tournament.

Last edited:
Daps
I'm also being told across many social media platforms that Clark has made Mitchell a better player and increased her scoring by a large margin this season. Being that Mitchell was averaging 18 per game last season as an all star and 19 per game this season as an all star, I was quite confused.
Mitchell is getting way more open shots…the whole team is because of Clark and Boston

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
You said she was trash and didn't deserve to start tho. Don't switch up now all of a sudden
find the quote of me saying that. And I'm gonna follow you around this forum until you do... (and I don't even know who you're saying I called trash haha)

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
fukk that. Yall became public enemy #1 after Tarausi was talking all that cash shyt during the tournament.
2027 draft. I waited 3 years from Wemby, so waiting 3 more years for Juju won't be a problem. Plus we will pick up some pieces along the way.

Daps
getting way more open shots and averaging and averaging 1 more ppg and shooting slightly less in the fg % department. Exactly how is that night and day from last season?
The offense has evolved into a number 1 offense for one. And she doesn’t haven’t to work as hard for her shots. It’s a win win

Daps
find the quote of me saying that. And I'm gonna follow you around this forum until you do... (and I don't even know who you're saying I called trash haha)
You were one of the main ones saying Clark wasn’t good enough to be a focal point. Some points were right at the time about her not being used to the physicality but saying her handle was trash was even a stretch back then

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it's irrelevant what both you and I are typing as they will be back in the lottery next year again. The thing is I actually watch the WNBA and didn't just start 2 weeks ago. Truthfully, some teams have 3rd options better than Clark. The WNBA is what the NBA was when they had 8-10 teams. The competition is higher as some picks get cut. Brynna Maxwell was cut today and she was the 13th pick in the draft. Adding more teams will dilute the league, but it will give more girls an opportunity to play. yeah they were trash last year and will not be much better this year because other teams got better (notably my Mercury squad by adding Cooper). I just hope we can get thru the Griner injury.
Essentially called her trash in this post, but now they're a superteam

Mars

Superstar
Daps
* Mitchell said hersefl that she's getting more open looks because of Clark----Words out of Mitchell's mouth

* I find it funny how some of you talk about Indy's win increase total from last season without talking about the 4 additional RS games (36-40 gms).....2022 (36 gms).....2023 (40 gms)

* Copper wasn't the only huge addition to the Mercury roster (Cloud)

* Griner/Taurasi sat out a combined 23 gms last season.....This season it's only 12

Clark is living rent free in y'all heads....She's putting up one of, if not the greatest rookie seasons ever....but your hate for whitey will not bring you to give Clark the credit she deserves.

Last edited:

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
Essentially called her trash in this post, but now they're a superteam
didn't say she was trash. haha I just said some 3rd options are better than her. And that is kinda true to a degree haha.

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
You were one of the main ones saying Clark wasn’t good enough to be a focal point. Some points were right at the time about her not being used to the physicality but saying her handle was trash was even a stretch back then
you know what happened after the olympic break. maybe others in this thread are afraid to say it, but someone got the call. The league has always been physical and now they are giving a ROOKIE touch fouls. Hey, I'm cool with it, I'm betting on clark every game and she's helping me out. But I know what I see. We just saw Canada get called for a foul after getting pushed last game. The Dream were up 16 and the Fever went to the line almost 4 straight possessions. Plus they are now allowing illegal screens. The game is the game. It helps the league grow becaus that first half of the season, she was very average and now they have revamped the officiating. Tell me you don't see this. Either way, I'm enjoying it. As long as the Sky, Lynx, or Sparks don't win it this year, I'm happy.

We saw the same thing happen with GS in the NBA. They went from a first round exit team to champions overnight once the league allowed illegal screens for them. Clark is too of a shooter coming off picks for them to let Boston illegal screen ever possession. Then on the other end call the illegal picks. But, it helps the league grow. I'm just waiting on that '27 draft class. I"m not looking forward to expansion. btw, what the fukk is your team. Don't come in here talking about being a Fever fan. I aint trying to hear that nonsense.

Daps
you know what happened after the olympic break. maybe others in this thread are afraid to say it, but someone got the call. The league has always been physical and now they are giving a ROOKIE touch fouls. Hey, I'm cool with it, I'm betting on clark every game and she's helping me out. But I know what I see. We just saw Canada get called for a foul after getting pushed last game. The Dream were up 16 and the Fever went to the line almost 4 straight possessions. Plus they are now allowing illegal screens. The game is the game. It helps the league grow becaus that first half of the season, she was very average and now they have revamped the officiating. Tell me you don't see this. Either way, I'm enjoying it. As long as the Sky, Lynx, or Sparks don't win it this year, I'm happy.

We saw the same thing happen with GS in the NBA. They went from a first round exit team to champions overnight once the league allowed illegal screens for them. Clark is too of a shooter coming off picks for them to let Boston illegal screen ever possession. Then on the other end call the illegal picks. But, it helps the league grow. I'm just waiting on that '27 draft class. I"m not looking forward to expansion. btw, what the fukk is your team. Don't come in here talking about being a Fever fan. I aint trying to hear that nonsense.
Here comes the spin. You know Clark doesn’t even get calls like that compared to most in the league. We going to pretend the fever haven’t had a huge disparity in free throws in a lot of their games. You clearly aren’t watching the games or are pretending you don’t see the stats in front of you. They swallow their whistle more often than not on Clark which is the reason they got so frustrated in the last lynx game.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Here comes the spin. You know Clark doesn’t even get calls like that compared to most in the league. We going to pretend the fever haven’t had a huge disparity in free throws in a lot of their games. You clearly aren’t watching the games or are pretending you don’t see the stats in front of you. They swallow their whistle more often than not on Clark which is the reason they got so frustrated in the last lynx game.

HELL NAH...

SHE WAS FOUL BAITING
AND MINNY WAS PLAYING
STRAIGHT UP DEFENSE.

SHE GOT FRUSTRATED BECAUSE
SHES GOTTEN USED TO GETTING
THOSE TOUCH FOULS IN THE 2ND HALF
OF THE SEASON
:devil:
:evil: