AND A 70% 3P SHOOTER...

:jbhmm: OR ARE YOU CREDITING
A SINGLE PLAYER FOR THE PLAY
OF 2 ALL STARS
AND WILLING 70% OF SOMEONES
3P SHOTS INTO THE BASKET?

:devil:
:evil:

Same “70%” three point shooter that shot 21% and 18% from three the year prior? :jbhmm:
What changed that helped her shooting jump? She’s averaging a career high in points at a whopping 5 ppg. I guarantee that shooting percentage goes down if she took more shots or CC wasn’t finding her wide open bc they’re selling to stop CC and Mitchell

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Same “70%” three point shooter that shot 21% and 18% from three the year prior? :jbhmm:
What changed that helped her shooting jump? She’s averaging a career high in points at a whopping 5 ppg. I guarantee that shooting percentage goes down if she took more shots or CC wasn’t finding her wide open bc they’re selling to stop CC and Mitchell

SHES A 3RD YR PLAYER...
SHES SUPPOSSD TO IMPROVE.

EVERY SHOOTER IN THE LEAGUE
GETS OPEN SHOTS AND NONE OF
THEM MAKE 70% OF THEM.

SHE WAS A BENCH PLAYER
IN THE FIRST HALF OF THE SEASON.

SHES AVERAGING 10 POINTS IN
THE SECOND HALF OF THE SEASON
AND A BIG REASON THEIR OFFENSE
HAS BECOME UNSTOPPABLE

:dead:BTW HERE SHE IS MAKING 10 3 POINTERS AND ONLY ONE WAS CREATED BY CLARK.

:banderas: I CANT WAIT FOR THE
NEXY GOAL POST MOVE

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
It's actually a combination of all 3. There are 12 teams in the league so most teams are going to have multiple all stars. This will change with expansion though. And you will start to see more records broken with expansion and more games being played. By the year of 2032 there will probably be around 18 teams in a 50 game season. This mean:

1. More regular eason records will be broken
2. more playoff records will be broken because they will also increase the amount of games in a series
3. more single game records will be broken because you will have a more bad teams that must fill the roster spots with girls not able to make the league today.. So you will see a lot of Arike type of gunning on bad teams from decent players

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps

SHES A 3RD YR PLAYER...
SHES SUPPOSSD TO IMPROVE.

EVERY SHOOTER IN THE LEAGUE
GETS OPEN SHOTS AND NONE OF
THEM MAKE 70% OF THEM.

SHE WAS A BENCH PLAYER
IN THE FIRST HALF OF THE SEASON.

SHES AVERAGING 10 POINTS IN
THE SECOND HALF OF THE SEASON
AND A BIG REASON THEIR OFFENSE
HAS BECOME UNSTOPPABLE

:dead:BTW HERE SHE IS MAKING 10 3 POINTERS AND ONLY ONE WAS CREATED BY CLARK.

:banderas: I CANT WAIT FOR THE
NEXY GOAL POST MOVE

I'm also being told across many social media platforms that Clark has made Mitchell a better player and increased her scoring by a large margin this season. Being that Mitchell was averaging 18 per game last season as an all star and 19 per game this season as an all star, I was quite confused.

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
I'm also being told across many social media platforms that Clark has made Mitchell a better player and increased her scoring by a large margin this season. Being that Mitchell was averaging 18 per game last season as an all star and 19 per game this season as an all star, I was quite confused.
She didn’t make KM a better player. She’s always been a microwave scorer and a bucket. Whoever told you that is full of shyt. However, Hull was barely getting burn and looked like she would be out of the league soon. People gotta stop with the five all star super team take :comeon:

RedBull

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On KRS One's nose, eating sunflower seeds.

Came across this about Diamond DeShields, I didn't know what type of injury she battled back from. :wow: for her to simply make it back on the court shows heart

:wow: I love her, my 2nd fav Sky and she had some good years. The Coli told me shes trash :camby: She’s not, she needs more time on the floor IMO.

Last edited:

RedBull

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On KRS One's nose, eating sunflower seeds.

Those are casual fans who worship Clark and never even heard of Kelsey prior to this season. And it’s stuff like this that turns to a false narrative that fans and media will run with. Clark has to cringe reading all of the false over the top credit she gets.

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
She didn’t make KM a better player. She’s always been a microwave scorer and a bucket. Whoever told you that is full of shyt. However, Hull was barely getting burn and looked like she would be out of the league soon. People gotta stop with the five all star super team take :comeon:
not 5 all stars, but 3. To put it in perspective, Collier has one other all star and the Lynx still has the 2nd best record in the league.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
:wow: I love her, my 2nd fav Sky and she had some good years. The Coli told me shes trash :camby: She’s not, she needs more time on the floor IMO.

NAH SHES ABSOLUTE BUNS.

SHE WAS EVEN A INEFFICIENT
CHUCKER IN HER PRIME
AND NOW SHES PURE TRASH
COMING OFF HER KNEE INJURY LAST YR.

SHES JUST LIKE IZZY.
BROKEN DOWN AND WASHED
BUT CAN GIVE YOU A GOOD GAME
OJT OF THE BLUE.

SHE STARTED THE FIRST 10 GMS
OF THE SEASON BEFORE BEING BENCHED SO I DONT WANNA HEAR ABOUT MINUTES.

SHE WAS TERRIBLE IN
THOSE 10 STARTS

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They just yapping. They were bottom feeders last season and now they're in the offs because of one addition. The rest is just fake militant babble

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
They just yapping. They were bottom feeders last season and now they're in the offs because of one addition. The rest is just fake militant babble
the Fever had an 8 game win increase last season and projected to win 21 games this year meaning another 8 game increase. Now watch this.....

We had the worst record in the league last year and probably will finish with 19 winsxat a 10 game increase in the playoffs. Does Copper get the same amount of credit?

Last season the Fever finished 10th place, this year they will finish 6th. Last year we were last place at 12th, this year at 7th. So where does Copper rank with our turnaround being that we have one of the worst defensive lineups in the lague with Taurasi, Cunningham, and Griner on the floor together. Tauarsi at her age can't guard a single person in the league. Cunningham can't guard anyone and Griner can't defend the pick and roll while no longer being quick enough for help side defense. Without Copper, we may not have won 5 games this season.

LexDiamonds

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
the Fever had an 8 game win increase last season and projected to win 21 games this year meaning another 8 game increase. Now watch this.....

We had the worst record in the league last year and probably will finish with 19 winsxat a 10 game increase in the playoffs. Does Copper get the same amount of credit?

Last season the Fever finished 10th place, this year they will finish 6th. Last year we were last place at 12th, this year at 7th. So where does Copper rank with our turnaround being that we have one of the worst defensive lineups in the lague with Taurasi, Cunningham, and Griner on the floor together. Tauarsi at her age can't guard a single person in the league. Cunningham can't guard anyone and Griner can't defend the pick and roll while no longer being quick enough for help side defense. Without Copper, we may not have won 5 games this season.
Also added Natasha Cloud to the starting lineup :yeshrug:

Copper is really good though.

Last edited:

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You said she was trash and didn't deserve to start tho. Don't switch up now all of a sudden