Official WNBA Random Thoughts -

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

Mars

Superstar
Daps
This seems to be a consistent theme with the CC diehards. They win, it's because of CC. They lose, it's because of Sides.

EDIT: Like, that right there was a great inbounds play drawn up by Sides to get Boston isolated one on one for an easy bucket.

No...Mitchell/Clark/Boston......Coach Sides play calling is basic and predictable...Infact she's cost Indy 3 games (Chicago,Washington,Dallas) by not using her timeouts.

Last edited:

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
No...Mitchell/Clark/Boston......Coach Sides play calling is basic and predictable...Infact she's cost Indy 3 games (Chicago,Phoenix,Dallas) by not using her timeouts.
We never beat the Fever this season. What are you talking about? :russ:

• Haha
Reactions: NZA

Mars

Superstar
Daps
We never beat the Fever this season. What are you talking about? :russ:

My bad bruh...I meant the home game versus Washington.....but the Phoenix game was nearly a disaster....Indy was up by 32 points and Phoenix cut the lead to 6 points.

Last edited:

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
I don't like that the Liberty let the Aces come back and almost win (with no A'ja).

Can't do stupid sh!t like that; the playoffs are about to start soon. TIGHTEN UP and finally WIN a title!

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Another 25 and 10 game. CC might have rhe career record for those by the end of the season. :blessed:

All jokes aside. She and the coach have to work on her getting better looks and knocking them down. Contrary to popular belief around here, shooting 40% from 2 isn't gonna cut it. With better shot selection she could actually average 25 and 10 as crazy as that sounds.