Official WNBA Random Thoughts -

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

Mars

Superstar
Daps
She refocused the team when they were sputtering early with establishing Boston. Got Clark to buy into working pnr & sat that one white girl in favor of hull

Sides has done some good shyt with this team

Indy is winning despite Sides....Most smart people knew the team would turn it around after the gauntlet schedule.....However, I'm willing to give Sides the playoffs to see what she does.

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
Aces showed fight without A'ja, the way the standings looking though we might get the finals rematch in the semi finals.

Daps
Indy is winning despite Sides....Most smart people knew the team would turn it around after the gauntlet schedule.....However, I'm willing to give Sides the playoffs to see what she does.

I gave you three specific examples of coaching decisions and you’re basically telling me nothing more than you don’t like her hair color

:russ:

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia

This seems to be a consistent theme with the CC diehards. They win, it's because of CC. They lose, it's because of Sides.

EDIT: Like, that right there was a great inbounds play drawn up by Sides to get Boston isolated one on one for an easy bucket.

Mars

Superstar
Daps
I gave you three specific examples of coaching decisions and you’re basically telling me nothing more than you don’t like her hair color

:russ:

Sides didn't refocus anything....The schedule just got easier and Indy got rest (Practice time)

Boston got into better shape as the season progressed...but the offense still revolved(s) around Mitchell/Clark.

Then there was the Olympic break

Last edited:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Sides didn't refocus anything....The schedule just got easier

Boston got into better shape as the season progressed...but the offense still revolved aroung Mitchell/Clark.

Then there was the Olymic break
They are definitely playing better and more in sync, and I feel that they were make up for the lack of practice they had going into the season during the break