Official WNBA Random Thoughts - Playoffs begin 9/22!

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
:wow: Rookie players especially Caitlin Clark makes me finally watch full game WNBA game. And made me watch YouTube practice that I've never watched WNBA practice on YouTube until Catlin Clark. Caitlin Clark changed the WNBA for real :wow:

I didn't know Caitlin was on the coli.... welcome

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Liberty got the reigning MVP and 2 of the top 5 players in the league. I had no idea but I'm locked in this season

Tommy Gibbs

Superstar
Daps
Just looking at the first quarter of this game, Clark has never faced this level of competition consistently :mjlol:

The Fever need to build around Boston but they won’t. They might as well trade her.
I’m not shocked at all. They tried to tell her. She will learn and get it together , but she will never average 30

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Just looking at the first quarter of this game, Clark has never faced this level of competition consistently :mjlol:

The Fever need to build around Boston but they won’t. They might as well trade her.
Would like to see Caitlin at the 2, she still distribute but she'll get more shots

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I was considering watching this over the pacers game but these announcers annoying

“Caitlyn sees passing opportunities at every moment, her teammates will come along and get used to her court vision”

nikka stfu!!

:heh:

I don’t think they’re used to even calling a national televised game this early. The Fever aren’t a good team. The Sun were in the playoffs last year.

The media overplayed their hand on this. And casual fans are going to find out quick that the WNBA isn’t NCAAW. Teams aren’t going to let her cook them.

Aaliyah Boston was college player of the year, won’t a national title and she’s still trying to fit in to the style of play.

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps
Caitlin knows she ain’t beating these women off the dribble like in college. she’s about to be known for her behind the back pass because she giving that bytch up.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Caitlin knows she ain’t beating these women off the dribble like in college. she’s about to be known for her behind the back pass because she giving that bytch up.
She was in the paint and didn't shoot, she Cleary over relied on the 3s. She need to get to her spot and shoot.