Official WNBA Random Thoughts - Playoffs begin 9/22!

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
It’s simple if your winning people will love you and if you’re in the spotlight and losing they will attack you. It’s give and take but it’s apart of it. And while some her fans are racist yall still acting like everybody on it like that. It’s not like Mitchell is going to magically not get critiqued on another team
Some people being dishonest like these little girls don't be treating CC like she's from Disney or shyt :russ:

Like 3/4 of the crowd in these sold out games are all Magats :russ:

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
That's Tynesha Lewis!! I'm a bit older than her, maybe by 2 years, but I had the biggest crush on her in high school. When my high school North Pitt played SW Edgecombe in 1995, I asked my cousin, "who is that dark skinned honey that plays like a dude?". She could ball. I'm talking about smacking the backboard with 2 handed layups in high school back then. I still have newspapers from her I kept from many years ago. She's coaching college now. She went to NC State and played a few years in the league.
Congrats, old nígga:skip:

Daps
Im glad she’s off my Team

IMG-3414.jpg

Tommy Gibbs

Superstar
Daps

NALYSSA DIDNT DESERVE
ANY OF THE HATE YOU RABID CLARK STANS
GAVE HER AS THE 4TH OPTION.

ATLEAST nikkaS FINALLY ADMITTING
THEY JUST WANT ANOTHER
ALL STAR ON THE TEAM IN HER PLACE.

:devil:
:evil:

they're online talking about trading for Collier :russ:. Why the FUK would the Lynx trade their best player for table scraps just to get Clark a ring? That's shyt the NBA does.