Official WNBA Random Thoughts - Playoffs begin 9/22!

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
That's what the commentators were saying yesterday so I can't blame him. That Sky game is definitely an outlier no matter how you slice it. Good on them though

:hubie:
Is it tho when given the opportunity they’ve sold out just as much

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
What???? So she should just get hit in the face and shoulders to see what she can do? Please don’t tell me you was one of them guys complaining about how physical teams was playing Caitlin
I wasn't. The physical game is what they signed up for. I'm an objective Clark fan

:hubie:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
You just said it’s physical league so now they should call fouls on that which btw she was the one hooked
I never said it was a fair league. Some calls are more prioritized than others. Rebounder will never get the benefit of the doubt for over the back fouls.

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Average Attendance and viewership doesn't actually support what your saying.
They sell out their arena they have sold out other teams arenas the teams just don’t move the games to bigger venues for the sky like the do the fever and the only games outside of this one they had on national tv were fever games what are you even talking about

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Both things can be true. Reese got a bad whistle and the last two games has also shot poorly.

BUT ONE IS THE DIRECT
CAUSE OF THE OTHER...

A MISSED SHOT DOESNT
COUNT AS A MISSED SHOT
WHEN ITS A SHOOTING FOUL.

THOSE MISSED SHOTS
TURN INTO POINTS ON THE BOARD
BY WAY OF FREE THROWS
WHICH BUILDS A RHYTHM
AND DISCOURAGES THE OTHER TEAM
FROM PLAYING PHYSICAL DEFENSE.

THE MORE YOU HOLD THE WHISTLE
THE MORE BLATANT THE FOULS
AND NO CALLS BECOME.
:devil:
:evil:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
They sell out their arena they have sold out other teams arenas the teams just don’t move the games to bigger venues for the sky like the do the fever and the only games outside of this one they had on national tv were fever games what are you even talking about
This is exactly what I'm talking about.

:gucci:

Fever is moving stadiums almost every game and selling out. Across the first 11 games the Fever were averaging just under 17K for attendance while the Sky was just under 9K. There's levels to this

:gucci: