Official WNBA Random Thoughts - Playoffs begin 9/22!

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Yeah dudes wild in here. The criticism is overboard, as usual. The prediction of her game not translating to the W has been so off, to the point that dudes will still try their best to find something wrong with her game instead of taking that L and enjoying the game. Comes off as hate but they deny that it’s not. If it’s not, then why be over critical? They’re over critical of NO ONE ELSE IN THE WHOLE LEAGUE…but Reese.

They still didn't address that the chicago vs liberty Game was the highest attendance ever. Yet they said people don't tune in for Angel.. they ignore the shyt that proves them wrong and go hard on the slightest thing they think they can flip into a negative

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Also went 8-30 in these two games when she's primarily a paint player.

:picard:

EXACTLY...

SO YOU TELLING ME SHE
ONLY GOT FOULED 1 TIME
ON 31 SHOT ATTEMPTS
PRIMARILY IN THE PAINT?

1ST TWO GMS VS LIBERTY
SHE AVERAGED 9 FREE THROWS....

CHICAGO 11 FT ATTEMPTS
IN 2 WHOLE GAMES COMBINED?
:devil:
:evil:

focusloco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NORTH LAS VEGAS

THE WHOLE TEAM DOES
ESPECIALLY THE BIGS...

EVERY PLAY IS BASICALLY ISO.

SPOON NEEDS AN OFFENSIVE
COORDINATOR.

BAD REFS ASIDE
IT WAS NIGHT AND DAY
WATCHING NY OFFENSE OPERATE
COMPARED TO CHICAGOS.

THEY HAD SET PLAYS THAT
THEY RAN OVER AND OVER
FOR OPEN LOOKS AND EASY BUCKETS.

THE PROBLEM IS CHICAGO DOESNT
HAVE THE SHOOTERS TO RUN
THOSE SAME TYPE OF SETS
WHICH IS WHY NY WAS DOUBLE
AND TRIPLE TEAMING RESSE
AND CARDO WHEN THEY HAD
THE BALL IN THE PAINT.

I've watched almost every Aces game live or on TV the last 3 years.... Becky Hammon is worth every penny because she puts her players in the best situation to score a bucket.... that's coaching....the Aces always go on a run after a timeout... Angel is too athletic to not get the ball on the move

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
They still didn't address that the chicago vs liberty Game was the highest attendance ever. Yet they said people don't tune in for Angel.. they ignore the shyt that proves them wrong and go hard on the slightest thing they think they can flip into a negative
Yesterday a dude was arguing with me trying to say the top 20 attendance games all were fever games :francis:

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
I've watched almost every Aces game live or on TV the last 3 years.... Becky Hammon is worth every penny because she puts her players in the best situation to score a bucket.... that's coaching....the Aces always go on a run after a timeout... Angel is too athletic to not get the ball on the move
Also helps to have 6 Olympic players

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

:snoop:THERE WAS A PLAY WHERE
SHE HAD A DOWN HILL CUT
TO THE BASKET WITH AN
OPEN LANE FOR THE BOUNCE PASS
AND ALLEN
DECIDED TO BRICK A FLOATER.

SHE SUPPOSED TO BE THE PG

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps

EXACTLY...

SO YOU TELLING ME SHE
ONLY GOT FOULED 1 TIME
ON 31 SHOT ATTEMPTS
PRIMARILY IN THE PAINT?

1ST TWO GMS VS LIBERTY
SHE AVERAGED 9 FREE THROWS....

CHICAGO 11 FT ATTEMPTS
IN 2 WHOLE GAMES COMBINED?

Eh, WNBA is a more physical league than the NBA. Refs are more likely to hold their Whistle here. Besides, looks like they wanted to see what Angel could do with the ball down low not reliant on the Whistle.

Can't rely on the call, you can rely on your skills and preparation though.

The Sky still have an exception to get a PG, that's on them.

:unimpressed:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Yesterday a dude was arguing with me trying to say the top 20 attendance games all were fever games :francis:

That's what the commentators were saying yesterday so I can't blame him. That Sky game is definitely an outlier no matter how you slice it. Good on them though

:hubie:

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Eh, WNBA is a more physical league than the NBA. Refs are more likely to hold their Whistle here. Besides, looks like they wanted to see what Angel could do with the ball down low not reliant on the Whistle.

SO WHY ANGEL HAVE 5 FOULS?

WHY WASNT IT REFFED
LIKE THIS FOR BOTH TEAMS?

:camby:

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps

What???? So she should just get hit in the face and shoulders to see what she can do? Please don’t tell me you was one of them guys complaining about how physical teams was playing Caitlin