Official WNBA Random Thoughts - Playoffs begin 9/22!

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Like I said in another thread, this won’t end well. Clark got free rein at Iowa because the program was trash. In her last 3 years, Iowa never recruited a top 5 or 10 player because nobody wanted to play with her.

If they go down this road, Indiana’s best players are going to leave and nobody is going to want to play there except role players.

They never recruited a top player because no top 10 players wanted to play in Iowa......Where were the top 10 players before Clark?

Also, the Head Coach needs to shut up...Saying your #1 pick has bad habits to the media isn't smart...Just say you are looking to expand her game.

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
They never recruited a top player because no top 10 players wanted to play in Iowa......Where were the top 10 players before Clark?

Also, the Head Coach needs to shut up...Saying your #1 pick has bad habits to the media isn't smart...Just say you are looking to expand her game.
Bron would have her out the door asap.

Ask Blatt

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like I said in another thread, this won’t end well. Clark got free rein at Iowa because the program was trash. In her last 3 years, Iowa never recruited a top 5 or 10 player because nobody wanted to play with her.

If they go down this road, Indiana’s best players are going to leave and nobody is going to want to play there except role players.

the funny thing is you can probably get this lie off because these nikkas don't know any better.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Muthafukaz done glorified terrible basketball.
We can't change it now
GNfKVwHXoAARbhF

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Bullshyt

The WNBA has been working on this for years.

And the New York Liberty was fined $500,000 two years ago for using charter flights for their team.

The false narrative surrounding this CAC is sickening.
They ain't come to see you Otis!