Official WNBA Random Thoughts - Playoffs begin 9/22!

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
With expansion, ya'll think a team is gonna sign OnlyFans Cambage to the league again?

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Like I said in another thread, this won’t end well. Clark got free rein at Iowa because the program was trash. In her last 3 years, Iowa never recruited a top 5 or 10 player because nobody wanted to play with her.

If they go down this road, Indiana’s best players are going to leave and nobody is going to want to play there except role players.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I think she should play more like curry, initiate the offense as a PG at point of attack but after that turn into a shooting guard running off screens if the defense is set

I just don't know if Indiana personnel is set up for it but if they are, I think thats the way to go

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
Like I said in another thread, this won’t end well. Clark got free rein at Iowa because the program was trash. In her last 3 years, Iowa never recruited a top 5 or 10 player because nobody wanted to play with her.

If they go down this road, Indiana’s best players are going to leave and nobody is going to want to play there except role players.

Ain't nobody coming to see them Otis