Official WNBA Random Thoughts - Playoffs begin 9/22!

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
She doesn't. Her arms are proportionate to her height for the most part. I'm 6'1 with a 6'6 wingspan and my arms are long as shyt. 6'3 with a 7ft wingspan would look crazy on a chick
Exactly they keep arguing with me and I’m like lebron barely got a 7ft wingspan how a 6’3 woman gonna have a 9inch wingspan there’s a reason they be in shock of stewie 7’1 wingspan lol

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Chicago sky VS Liberty Is the most attendance liberty game of all time... higher than when the Fever played the Liberty. The arena had 17,758. where's the fools talking about "Angel is not a draw, this is all because of CC" need yall to come out of the woodwork and address this.... I know the Liberty are hot... I'm from NY. But this is clearly the Angel Reese effect and at this point she's building the fukk out of this double double streak and I'm sure people will want to he apart of history.

But all the Tom Cruise Stanleys will ignore this just like they do when their points get proven wrong.

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Chicago sky VS Liberty Is the most attendance liberty game of all time... higher than when the Fever played the Liberty. The arena had 17,758. where's the fools talking about "Angel is not a draw, this is all because of CC" need yall to come out of the woodwork and address this.... I know the Liberty are hot... I'm from NY. But this is clearly the Angel Reese effect and at this point she's building the fukk out of this double double streak and I'm sure people will want to he apart of history.

But all the Tom Cruise Stanleys will ignore this just like they do when their points get proven wrong.

@Hov I thought Angel wasn’t a draw

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

REESE GOT THE CULTURE
ON HER BACK.

SHE GONNA WIND UP
BEING THE BIGGEST BLACK STAR
OF HER GENERATION...
MALE OR FEMALE.

:devil:
:evil:

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town

Just saw this on IG. Strange that it’s being posted from the WNBA’s account, but I digress. Anyways, she doesn’t take into account Angel’s defensive impact vs Caitlin’s lack thereof. Nor does she mention turnovers. Also, how can you use a PG’s usage against a front court player who needs to have the ball passed to them as a measure of their overall value?

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

Just saw this on IG. Strange that it’s being posted from the WNBA’s account, but I digress. Anyways, she doesn’t take into account Angel’s defensive impact vs Caitlin’s lack thereof. Nor does she mention turnovers. Also, how can you use a PG’s usage against a front court player who needs to have the ball passed to them as a measure of their overall value?

:jbhmm: WHY WOULD THE WNBA POST THIS?

:devil:
:evil:

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps

I listen to the podcast and she explains it better there and even came around a little to the other guy saying Angel was doing more to impact her team

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
I think the Chicago guards need to practice nothing but entry passes on the break because Kamila and Angel suffer from the same thing Aliyah did earlier in the season but Caitlin and Aliyah figured it out quickly because Caitlin is a great passer and none of the Chicago guards are tbh. Lots of times they are throwing them out of position to where Kamila and Angel are to far under the goal causing them to do that little fade backwards thing and not go up as strong or as you said they give it to them too soon and they have to take way to many dribbles