Official WNBA Random Thoughts - Playoffs begin 9/22!

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters
Daps
Why? She’s a good piece I think just not starter if you gonna have that many negatives on defense out there
The off court issues have been an issue since she got there from what ive seen. Openly complaining on social media when she gets benched etc. And yeah like you said they really have enough offense without her once the main 3 mesh better on the court and at that point they just need to surround them with defensive role players at this point. Nalyssa wouldnt be bad coming off the bench but I doubt she would be cool with that.

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
The off court issues have been an issue since she got there from what ive seen. Openly complaining on social media when she gets benched etc. And yeah like you said they really have enough offense without her once the main 3 mesh better on the court and at that point they just need to surround them with defensive role players at this point. Nalyssa wouldnt be bad coming off the bench but I doubt she would be cool with that.
She has valid reasons to be mad tho don’t you think?

Daps
I think the Chicago guards need to practice nothing but entry passes on the break because Kamila and Angel suffer from the same thing Aliyah did earlier in the season but Caitlin and Aliyah figured it out quickly because Caitlin is a great passer and none of the Chicago guards are tbh. Lots of times they are throwing them out of position to where Kamila and Angel are to far under the goal causing them to do that little fade backwards thing and not go up as strong or as you said they give it to them too soon and they have to take way to many dribbles
The draft might be the best option with chicago. Unless they are looking at an overseas pickup it seems like finding a good point guard is like finding gold in this league. Allen creates a few opportunities yesterday with her drives but they arent often enough and she doesnt have the vision or passing ability to really capitalize enough on it.

Daps
She has valid reasons to be mad tho don’t you think?
Yeah the coach this year has been really messy with the lineups. But last year nah she was saying the offense shouldve been ran through her and boston wasnt worth it over her. Let me put it this way if angel was your center(I know its not ideal) and you didnt have kamilla would you trade for nalyssa?

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Yeah the coach this year has been really messy with the lineups. But last year nah she was saying the offense shouldve been ran through her and boston wasnt worth it over her. Let me put it this way if angel was your center(I know its not ideal) and you didnt have kamilla would you trade for nalyssa?
She went from number 2 to number 3 last year that’s understandable. And yes because she can work with Angel tbh

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
The draft might be the best option with chicago. Unless they are looking at an overseas pickup it seems like finding a good point guard is like finding gold in this league. Allen creates a few opportunities yesterday with her drives but they arent often enough and she doesnt have the vision or passing ability to really capitalize enough on it.
I agree and I think they definitely should look overseas for this year

Mars

Superstar
Daps
French national team prioritization robbing us of her and Gabby Williams

Still shooting those stupid low-percentage one-legging runners I see....She made a couple of those versus Vegas in gm 1 of the finals and was garbage for the rest of the series.