Official WNBA Random Thoughts - Playoffs begin 9/22!

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes

Screenshot-20240711-214220-Samsung-Internet.png

:devil:
:evil:

Angel Reese

^ click that and julez about it

juelz-talking.gif

like I said she around 44-46 % on layups which is abysmal. not no damn 55%.

Last edited:

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
you love calling people idiot when they disagree with you :laugh: keep that energy on the internet.

regardless if you blaming cardoso or izzy stop placing blame on her teammates bc reese has zero offensive moves besides bulldozing her way to the rim
Blah blah blah we know you not like that you idiot WTH you on the internet bashing a female like stop and I didn’t blame anyone idiot again learn how to read

YaThreadFloppedB!

Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
Blah blah blah we know you not like that you idiot WTH you on the internet bashing a female like stop and I didn’t blame anyone idiot again learn how to read
“bashing” :mjlol:

we talking ball you pussy. you ain’t bout to fuck none of these chicks

so I can’t criticize a female player? y’all in here criticizing every other female player not named Angel . y’all and CC stanleys are the different side of the same coin, yall are fanatics just like them; any criticism and yall just go insane just like them , you just can’t stand when i put that mirror to your face

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
“bashing” :mjlol:

we talking ball you pussy. you ain’t bout to fuck none of these chicks

so I can’t criticize a female player? y’all in here criticizing every other female player not named Angel . y’all and CC stanleys are the different side of the same coin, yall are fanatics just like them; any criticism and yall just go insane just like them , you just can’t stand when i put that mirror to your face
You only come in here to talk bad about one player I’ve criticized Angel before I’m a fan of both of them. You just lack reading comprehension and said that I said something I didn’t say go read a book so you can get better at reading and understanding what people say

YaThreadFloppedB!

Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
You only come in here to talk bad about one player I’ve criticized Angel before I’m a fan of both of them. You just lack reading comprehension and said that I said something I didn’t say go read a book so you can get better at reading and understanding what people say
I give credit where it’s due and criticize when players are fukking up. Angel was trash tn. why does that bother you so much if you standing on this “i’m impartial” lil bullshyt stance.

angel playing like dogshyt goes on her tn, not anyone else

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
I give credit where it’s due and criticize when players are fukking up. Angel was trash tn. why does that bother you so much if you standing on this “i’m impartial” lil bullshyt stance.

angel playing like dogshyt goes on her tn, not anyone else
Because you keep misquoting me I wasn’t blaming anyone that’s why not once have said she didn’t play bad. All my post did was say she plays better with Kamilla not Izzy same as Kamilla plays better with Angel not Izzy. You just lacked the reading comprehension to understand that

YaThreadFloppedB!

Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
Because you keep misquoting me I wasn’t blaming anyone that’s why not once have said she didn’t play bad. All my post did was say she plays better with Kamilla not Izzy same as Kamilla plays better with Angel not Izzy. You just lacked the reading comprehension to understand that
you said she shot better once Big ‘Doso started playing consistently:
it’s not a coincidence angel shooting percentage went up when Kamilla started playing consistently

My reading comprehension is fine, yall Reese stans are just on some weird hating ass shyt and want to blame everyone from the coach to the guards now other bigs when Angel ain’t performing well

YaThreadFloppedB!

Daps
Reppin
The Bushes

:mjlol:nikka SHUT UP BEFORE I SEND
YOUR c00n ASS TO THE SHADOW REALM.

TALKING ABOUT A BAN BET
WITH A MOD.

thought so:umad:

imagine crashing out on a Thursday night, in here mad because this ain’t a Angel slurp fest. get some real life business about yourself

“coli moderator” ain’t going on your obituary, nikka

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
thought so:umad:

imagine crashing out on a Thursday night, in here mad because this ain’t a Angel slurp fest. get some real life business about yourself

“coli moderator” ain’t going on your obituary, nikka

YOU THE ONLY ONE ABOUT TO CRASH OUT...