Official WNBA Random Thoughts - Playoffs begin 9/22!

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Lol I've forgotten more than you'll ever learn in life. I'm a stan for no one, just a much needed objective voice while you stan a post player with no footwork who is inefficient. I'll be here when rookie of the year is announced and the bitterness of your disappointment after getting worked up for months over stat padding.

Shame she got cut from the team. Someone didn't like that she was getting more views and likes....
She got cut cause she sucks you idiot I thought internet was down in Jamaica how are you even talking

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
Sky are missing Elizabeth Williams who can get a easy bucket down low.
All their offense is running thru Carter. Harrison is slowly getting back to being half decent. Reese has her nights but she's still developing.
They are streaky, then fall off a cliff when they can't score...

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Terrible coaching again from t spoon when will she realize that playing Izzy major minutes is bad for Kamilla and Angel idc that she had 12 and 11 she got most of that because teams will just double Angel or Kamilla stop playing izzy 30 mins like damn

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Terrible coaching again from t spoon when will she realize that playing Izzy major minutes is bad for Kamilla and Angel idc that she had 12 and 11 she got most of that because teams will just double Angel or Kamilla stop playing izzy 30 mins like damn
Idk man seems like she be cooking sometimes

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Probably not until off season. I don't how how we would be able to make a trade without giving up a key piece.

Didn't they cut Brynna Maxwell because she had a knee issue? If she's recovered call her up. Get anyone who's a solid shooter.

Difference in the game was NY's spacing and ability to hit 3's. Meanwhile the Sky looked lost when when they collapsed the paint and you had Allen killing the shot clock because she won't shoot and there's no one to pass to.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Sky are missing Elizabeth Williams who can get a easy bucket down low.
All their offense is running thru Carter. Harrison is slowly getting back to being half decent. Reese has her nights but she's still developing.
They are streaky, then fall off a cliff when they can't score...
They have to make a deliberate effort to create plays involving their bigs. Which means Carter has to know when to pull back. If you're getting 10 iso shots in the first quarter, you may make 50% of those but the rest of the team is now trying to find a way to get involved the game. This ain't the NBA where you playing 12 min quarters and getting 10 timeouts every 2 mins to reset.

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
They have to make a deliberate effort to create plays involving their bigs. Which means Carter has to know when to pull back. If you're getting 10 iso shots in the first quarter, you may make 50% of those but the rest of the team is now trying to find a way to get involved the game. This ain't the NBA where you playing 12 min quarters and getting 10 timeouts every 2 mins to reset.
Exactly everybody talks about how angel shot 5-17 but don’t realize it’s because she gets the absolute worse looks I’ve seen a big get. Kamilla also but it effects her much less because she’s 6’7