Official WNBA Random Thoughts - Playoffs begin 9/22!

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
What’s crazy is that Tyus is celebrating before she makes the free throw. It tells me that these women are gonna help each other in order to boost themselves up and to boost the game as a whole. Big ups to Tyus.

SHE PLAYED IN CHICAGO
FOR 6 YEARS.

HER HUSBAND SAYS THIS
IS STILL HOME.

:devil:
:evil:

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Yeah I know.

You sat with him?

Side note: I tried to hit that Liberty game today.

IM SITTING NEXT TO PARKER TYUS
HUSBAND AND DAUGHTER

I WAS WONDERING WHY
THIS nikka WAS ROOTING FOR ATL

ITS FUNNY BECAUSE ME
AND BREAUGH ACKNOWLEDGED EACH OTHER
ON SOME BLACK MAN shyt
WHEN I ENTERED THE BUILDING
ONLY TO WIND UP SITTING BY EACH OTHER.

I WAS HIGHLY CONFUSED
WHEN HE STARTED ROOTING FOR ATL

ILL BE AT THE LIBERTY GAME SATURDAY

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
I'm not sure if Angel will continue her double-double streak tonight, mainly because with her guarding Stewie, she won't be guarding the paint as much. She'll also need to stay out of foul trouble. Maybe if she gets a bunch of offensive boards, but we'll see. I hope I'm wrong and she has a huge game against the MVP.

I also am looking for a big game from Chennedy and Mabrey. Mabrey has to get out of her slump eventually, plus she is shooting her best (48%) against the Liberty this season while averaging 18ppg. Also, Laney-Hamilton might be out. As for Chennedy, the Liberty have absolutely no one who can guard her whether it's Sloot or Ionescu.

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I'm not sure if Angel will continue her double-double streak tonight, mainly because with her guarding Stewie, she won't be guarding the paint as much. She'll also need to stay out of foul trouble. Maybe if she gets a bunch of offensive boards, but we'll see. I hope I'm wrong and she has a huge game against the MVP.

I also am looking for a big game from Chennedy and Mabrey. Mabrey has to get out of her slump eventually, plus she is shooting her best (48%) against the Liberty this season while averaging 18ppg. Also, Laney-Hamilton might be out. As for Chennedy, the Liberty have absolutely no one who can guard her whether it's Sloot or Ionescu.

SHE HAD A DBL DBL
THE LAST TIME THEY PLAYED
IN ONLY 24 MIN DUE TO FOUL TROUBLE.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter

But people in here like to act like Caitlin gets way more hate smh

I happy to see Angel best mode her Rookie year, because all the racial hate she gets is nothing new. She has been receiving racial hate since her Junior year, and has excelled and that is why Black people are phenomenal, because we push through ever roadblock and still become successful.

Angel Reese is getting Hank Aaron type hate.