Official WNBA Random Thoughts - Playoffs begin 9/22!

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
GSJXFhkXAAAV60I
BALLER.

She's gonna be DEADLY when she gets stronger and AB gets a bit more consistent

Dolo

Superstar
Daps
They laughed about it after that game and its clear the team has bought into letting her starts the break off of rebounds rather than fight over them. i cant believe this is actually a argument on here its clear she got the triple double in the flow of last game. And it wasnt the last minute she had the triple double by the end the 3rd and nalyssa still got her double double. And assist isnt even a argument worth entertaining today she had 13 and rest of the team had 5. I doubt they would want her passing less.

Yall have already said yall dont like clark. Maybe not you in particular but will overlook when reese has more blatant attempts and try to nitpick when you think clark is doing it. As you can see clarks coach is unaware or doesnt give a fukk if she gets a record or not. And from clarks reaction to her triple double or even at the end of this game she just wants to win more than anything.
Lmao what other blatant attempts does Angel have? This game was the only one I saw and what makes you think she doesnt care about winning?

Daps
Lmao what other blatant attempts does Angel have? This game was the only one I saw and what makes you think she doesnt care about winning?
the lynx game had the foul to get her to finish line at the end too. I think angel cares about winning but trying to nitpick clark for doing it when she doesnt just emphasizes the biased. And granted half of the people in here admitted they are so I guess it is what it is.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Rewatched some of the game and I can't help but see Monty Williams in Sides' coaching styles. Absolutely stubborn with adjustments. Not calling timeouts after big runs. Nonsensical lineups and the play calling.

Get her out of here.

:camby:

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Doesn't CC stat pad basically every game though? I remember her first week when she was putting up 20+ attempts when they were getting smoked by teams

Lies.....Every game Indy has been down big, Clark stopped shooting.

Indy has played 23 games

Clark has taken 12 shots or less 13 times in 23 games

Clark has taken more than 15 shots only 5 times in 23 games

Clark's season high in shot attempts is only 17

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
the lynx game had the foul to get her to finish line at the end too. I think angel cares about winning but trying to nitpick clark for doing it when she doesnt just emphasizes the biased. And granted half of the people in here admitted they are so I guess it is what it is.

:scust:nikka SHE GOT FOULED
GOING FOR A REBOUND.

:devil:
:evil:

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
They just showed highlights from the Sky-Dream game on Sportscenter. For all that jealousy talk about Chennedy, when Reese hit the FT that gave her the double-double, she was happy as hell for her. The whole team was really.

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens

all Tom Cruise slander aside… wtf does this even mean? There’s player who have acheived a quadruple double, way more impressive triple dubs and even way more impressive double dubs….lol at including 3PM for extra razzle dazzle…this is one of those ”Lebron stats” first to Score 37 pts 12 asts 10 rebounds 3 blks and 17 free throws while wearing knee high socks in a 1972 throwback away jersey on the first tues of November

Last edited:

North of Death

All Star
Bushed
Daps
all Tom Cruise slander aside… wtf does this even mean? There’s player who have acheived a quadruple double, way more impressive triple dubs and even way more impressive double dubs….lol at including 3PM for extra razzle dazzle…this is one of those ”Lebron stats” first to Score 37 pts 12 asts 10 rebounds 3 blks and 17 free throws while wearing knee high socks in a 1972 throwback away jersey on the first tues of November
You jealous?