Official WNBA Random Thoughts - Playoffs begin 9/22!

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

Mars

Superstar
Daps

Well well well what do we have here @Mars and @The Unknown Hype

I'd have no issue with Reese winning ROY.....but the race is still far from over......IMO both players have a better than 45% chance of winning....What scares me about Clark's situation is that Coach Sides seems to be hurting her chances with some of the decisions that she's making.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I want this woman. IDGAF what anyone got to say about it.

I remember saying a couple years back that I thought Plum was ok looking, I don't remember exactly what I said but people were talkin like I was crazy...

I meant "for basketball" too.. because I don't remember seeing anything but lesbians then.

The league has a lot of nice women now, some who are obviously above and beyond Plum

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
I remember saying a couple years back that I thought Plum was ok looking, I don't remember exactly what I said but people were talkin like I was crazy...

I meant "for basketball" too.. because I don't remember seeing anything but lesbians then.

The league has a lot of nice women now, some who are obviously above and beyond Plum

She's not the best looking but she looks like she's with the shyts. Like she won't say no to anything :manny:

• Haha
Reactions: NZA

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I happy to see Angel best mode her Rookie year, because all the racial hate she gets is nothing new. She has been receiving racial hate since her Junior year, and has excelled and that is why Black people are phenomenal, because we push through ever roadblock and still become successful.

Angel Reese is getting Hank Aaron type hate.

They don't realize Bill Russel had to enter the building through the back because of racism. And so called fans were breaking into his home to desecrate his trophies and shyt in his bed. Still fought through the hate and won 11 rings

triplehate

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ECU
With all the talk about triple doubles and double doubles and "this hasn't happened since the early 70s" and all this shyt...... you guys must be HUGE Westbrook fans....

Actually.... I am a huge Russ fan. Always have been. But what's funny, is that many of you in here disrespected him for triple doubles..

Not at all, but we are now going to respect these new accomplishments. When we get real old, we'll say "that boy Westbrook was nice, check his stats"

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
GSJXFhkXAAAV60I
I just saw this but why would they add 5 3pm made that sounds dumb because there’s been actual 5x5 games with monster stats